- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- On Alvarado street
We happened upon this great farmers market. And discovered flowers baked goods vegetables fruit and great stores open for business.
Grab some street food.Written 27 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The weather was my favorite part together with a long weekend with my three best girlfriends. The food and the variety of food was fabulous also.Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a wonderful little gem right on historic Cannery Row. You get a wonderful feel for local artists and their work in this cozy and well-stocked little gallery. Take home a piece of art to support the artists and have a lasting memory of this magical town that's filled with history.Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Could spend quite a lot of time looking. Some of the pieces were definitely wise ones to select. One family member purchased one self and gifts!Written 8 October 2019
- We did the wine tasting, 3 chardonnay and 3 pinot noir. They were all good, we preferred the chardonnay. The food was very good, a clam spread, shrimps, and salmon on toast, really good. Wonderful view of the sea. Too bad it closes early, the kitchen at 17:30 and the restaurant at 18:00Written 29 May 2022
- Walking down Monterey's main street, we saw the shop Monterey's Tasty Olive Bar, and had to stop in. We were greeted by shelves and shelves of different oils and vinegars of wide variety and tastes. The clerk provided us with adequate supplies of crackers, and we leisurely strolled the shop, tasting as we pleased. The clerk was extremely pleasant and quite knowledgeable about the products, and let us know that shipping was available at nominal cost. Because we were on an extended vacation, she made sure that our shipment would be sent when we arrived home. It arrived today as planned, well packaged and ready for use. We are very happy with our visit and our purchases.Written 9 September 2022
- Great atmosphere and friendly layouts for shoppers. Best place to hang out too with many restaurants nearby. varieties of items including branded can be found here. Bit pricey but worth it and depending on store’s discounts.Written 2 September 2021
- I think you have to like art or Dali to come here. Loads of his paintings and art work - interesting to try to get into his mind! He was quite a character.Written 4 November 2022
- We were in Cannery Row and like to stop by and see the amazing jewelry and other treasures at Zfolio Gallery. We made some purchases. Staff was very good.Written 8 September 2020
- This place has everything sweet imaginable when it comes to candy, ice cream, taffy with taffy machine and fancy popcorns. Right in the middle of the wharf, you can stop here after lunch or dinner. The place is expensive but I’m sure the rents are high too.Written 22 June 2019
- We were going to dinner and on the way there stopped by this superb gallery. It features the art of legendary Thomas Kincaide.Written 8 September 2020