*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- When they say this is one of the top automotive museums, believe it (and this is coming from a “car guy”, museum enthusiast and volunteer at another auto museum). The Mullin is perhaps the best place in the world to see the magnificence of Bugatti. It celebrates not just the fabulous rolling sculptures of Ettore and Jean, but also pays homage to other branches of this artistic family. Making the cars come really alive is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable corps of docents. I travelled across the country to see this place and wasn’t disappointed — you won’t be either.Written 1 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience with the seals out on the walkway in the marina!!! They really put in a show for us. Lots of beautiful boats.Written 7 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to visit for a nice wind down. The views were extremely beautiful. Refreshing and satisfying!!Written 19 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful model ships, very old and beautiful oil paintings, gift shop, tour guide was really nice. Only open 12-4 and not every day.Written 7 October 2022
- This is a great spot in downtown Oxnard, but some of the businesses are gone due to Covid. It would be nice if it could get up and running better. Right now the bright spot is Heritage Coffee.Written 23 September 2022
- Amazing service from Austin! Great wine recommendation. The food was outstanding. I loved the pasta course. Wish I could have that every day! Not our first or last visit to this wonderful restaurant.Written 7 October 2022
- Loved, loved, loved seeing the sea lions on the beach! Very convenient parking and beautiful surroundings.Written 17 December 2022
- Took our 2 year old Grandson to the park from MSResort. People still smile, even say hi . And the Park is beautiful even with a drought. Seven BIG BUSES were in queu. In the park. A huge assemby of college age students were lining up for a BIG BBQ get together. Like I said I felt like I was in Heaven. I've felt this way before and recognize the feeling and try to ask questions. Hi , what group is this ,where are you from. Smiles ,we are Masters College Santa Clarita. Very pleasant , Great kids ! From their we hit the cement path to the beach...Beautiful. Memory Bench Lane AWESOME. THE DUNES !! Wonderful afternoon ! got back to Neptune Sq. Mandaly Shore Resort asked my son in law , who's Master's College? An Incredible religious school with VERY strong athletics. Took my wife to the OSB& Park. She had the same vibe !Written 29 August 2022
- This building maintains a piece of history. Woolworths was once a very popular department store that went out of business in the late 90s. It was really cool to see the old signs and that they had been maintained. The building itself appears to hold multiple businesses now. So all there is to see is the two signs.Written 12 January 2023
- Returned an item very easily done. I didn't even have original packaging, the person at counter was very courteous and professional.Written 22 November 2019
- What a gorgeous day. We walked around the Landing and enjoyed the sea lions laying around and the starfish all different colors by the docks.
Free Parking easy going atmosphere makes this a perfect day in paradiseWritten 22 May 2023
- It was worthwhile and it offers examples of ancillary products and items from the time periods which the vehicles represent. The docent was congenial and knowledgeable on the history of several of the vehicles and their owners. My only disappointment was there were several vehicles that are shown on the website that are no longer there.Written 9 July 2023
- This museum sits in the heart of Old town Oxnard, the building has charm, history and has been used in many TV shows and movies. The Art collection is very interesting and impressive for such a museum. There are other historical, and interesting venues in the City of Oxnard, make it a point to explore!Written 21 December 2017
- Their wine is excellent and Diana was so accommodating. I tried and bought the Moscato and Beautiful wines which were very unique and smooth. Will definitely go back.Written 12 July 2022
- Strey is one of two warehouse wineries in the same parking lot on Rice Avenue in Oxnard. The family and friends who run this place are a joy, as is their dog.
Scott's wines are distinctive, and he is always trying new things.
Go there once, and you will meet people you will want to meet again.Written 2 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Oxnard
Oxnard Attractions Information