- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- As big fans of Farmer's Markets we jumped at the chance to visit this market in Monterey. We were impressed by the large selection of not only fruits and vegetables but many gourmet foods as well. An excellent stop for tourists.Written 14 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quaint shop quite large and loaded with shabby chic items including furniture. Fun antique store to just wander through. It will bring back lots of childhood memories if you are of a 'certain age'. The lady behind the counter was very friendly and chatty. No doubt you'll find a treasure to take home as I did.Written 26 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoy going to the ART Center of Pacific Grove. It has nice exhibits. It is located in the downtown area of Pacific Grove. There is no fee to go.Written 26 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When we were in Pacific Grove, we did some outlet shopping at the American Tin Cannery Factory Outlets. it has a variety of stores. There are restaurants also to dine at.Written 29 February 2020
- We very much enjoyed seeing the very good assortment of antiques for sale at Fat Willly's Antiques in Pacific Grove. It is also known as F W Antiques. The business seeks out the unique and unusual in antiques.Written 26 May 2020
- We went to the Holman Antique Plaza in downtown Pacific Grove. its a historic building. There are both condos and businesses at the building.Written 27 May 2020
- We went to Hauk Fine Arts, which is a smal gallery near the downtown area of Pacific Grove. We enjoyed seeing the art and talkng to the staff.Written 25 May 2020
- This shop is no longer in business. If you want to support animals by purchasing/donating goods you need to go to Animal Friends Rescue Project shop on Fountain Avenue. It is located around the corner from the Holzman Building make a left at the Jenni restaurant and walk down the street. It will be on your left next to Mando's restaurant.Written 6 March 2018
- We have been to this shop in the past when they were on Forest Ave., now they have a home on Lighthouse Ave., front and center for all the crazy things your heart is calling out for, we have never been disappointed or walked out empty handed. The owner treats you like family and bags your purchase as if it were a gift to you. Those special touches and her wonderful gifts keep us coming back to find those happy memories.Written 24 November 2022
- I love special finds like this boutique arts and clothing store as it always results in unexpected discoveries. After stumbling upon the store on a visit to PG a year or two ago, my wife and I make sure to swing by every so often to see what's new.
The handmade dresses always catch our eye as they have a unique look and the result is that our daughter now wants to wear her Aurelia's dresses everyday.
They are friendly and are always willing to help out or even design something custom, so it is totally worth checking out.Written 13 June 2020
- Wonderfully priced, handcrafted jewelry, local artists, variety items for everyone. New owner Deborah Friend greeting you with open arms to view her shop along with Poppy, her two pound rescued Chihuahua. Plan on looking around for an hour to view this unique shop and what it has to offer. You can't find better prices in the area. Dogs welcomed.Written 13 June 2018
- This is a one of a kind store/gallery with unique objects, affordable art,vintage pieces of unique furniture, interesting displays, and a lovely feel that is hard to find these days with so many stores full of mass produced knick knacks. Go and escape into a whimsical, friendly space and pick up a truly unique souvenir from Pacific Grove.Written 5 July 2018
- If you are looking for a special clock for home, this shop has much to offer. Clocks are wonderfully arranged and easy to view. No crowding. Numerous antique clocks to satisfy your curiosity. I found a lovely clock I wanted to buy right off the bat. This is just a lovely, lovely shop. I assume if you need a watch battery while you are on vacation the owner could help with that too. I just loved this place. Located in a Victorian House too!Written 19 April 2012
- While we were visiting Pacific Grove I met a woman who was sitting on a bench at Lovers Point. The yarn she was using was beautiful and she told me it was from Monarch Knitting. We wandered over there and were thrilled to find such a lovely knitting store. Some knitting stores are small with poor lighting and have an unorganized feel to them. This store is large with cubbies full of beautiful yarn throughout the store. The lighting is great, there is a large table with plenty of seating, and the staff is very friendly and inviting. I am looking forward to returning when I am finished with my current project.Written 5 March 2019