Amusement & Theme Parks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
71 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Incredible park for roller coasters!! With a fast pass we were able to ride most of the ones we wanted to. Fright Fest was also incredible. Do not plan on dining here though if you want to have time for rides. Very few places to eat with hour plus lines. No food available when you finally were able to order. Dining experience was poor.Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible experience and could feel peace and harmony.
The animals and pets deserve the best and they have my support.
The staff is very friendly and magic place to visit. Thanks.Written 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My mom and I (both residents of Santa Clarita for 20+ years) stopped by for a Sunday afternoon tour of Hart's home. We were pleasantly surprised to see not only the beautiful house itself, but also the outstanding Western artwork inside. What a fantastic collection- some of the artwork in here (Remingtons, Russells, etc) is truly world-class- a hidden gem right in our backyard we had never seen before! Our tour guide Evan was kind and helpful and the security guard, Alex, was also extremely knowledgeable about the artwork and museum. They graciously answered our questions and were very accommodating. Thank you both!Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gibbon Conservation Center is a great place to visit on a weekend. Their hours are limited (Sat & Sun, 9:30 - noon). The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. When the gibbons begin "singing"... oh my. I'm glad I knew what all the hooting was about before it began. There is cute metal vintage seating in shaded spots throughout. This is a hidden gem. You have to know it's there because signage is limited.Written 12 April 2019
- Beautiful park and great trails! We did the Canyon Trail which is easy. There is quite a bit of shade too. Nature center was also very informative. I would recommend to anyone to come here and explore!Written 27 October 2021
- Pulchella has a fun little tasting room on Main street in Santa Clarita and a winery in the industrial area over near Ave Scott. The wine club is free to join and provides for free tastings with the purchase of 4 - 6 bottles of wine semi-annually with the new releases.
There are also other membership perks but your should go and check it out for yourself.Written 7 January 2020
- Check out this production of Gilligan’s Island and wander back in time to a little nostagia as Gilligan bumbles his way through a deserted island with his cohorts The Captain, Mary Ann, Ginger, the Professor and the wealthy Howells. The sets and music add fun and silliness to this lighthearted comedy for a very enjoyable afternoon.Written 19 August 2018
- I was lucky enough to be cast in the HBO TV program, Westworld, which shot some of its scenes here as well as maintaining here many of the costumes for the show. The entire compound is surrounded by tall walls and they only let you in if you are working on a project. There is a complete western town with practical buildings as well as fronts, railroad track & locomotive and a Mexican plaza.Written 7 June 2017
- The sign said 1.9 mile loop. WE ended up doing a 5.4 mile loop. Hottest day in June so far too. Luckily we had water but whew. Don't miss the turn off for the 1.9 mile loop.Written 15 June 2021
- What a delightful find. The beer here is truly delicious. Clean brews from a diverse menu, served in thoughtful glassware that enhances the experience. Serving temperature was on point. And the staff we encountered were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.
I had some trepidation as we walked up to the brewery as a first-timer, because it was packed with people, and we wanted to avoid a wait. They managed to accommodate us right away. Not only that, but their regulars were a friendly bunch.
A bit of warning, though: If you go with friends...they have quite a few board and other games. If your friends trend competitive, like mine, all good chatting may go out the window in the middle of Chinese Checkers.
I was sorry that I missed the fact that they had a game room until after we left the brewery....but it’s ok, we’ll be back.Written 26 January 2020
- I'm pining for fantastic pizza here in the Santa Clarita Valley...having just moved here from the San Fernando Valley where we had an embarrassment of riches of really good NYC style pizza and a couple of authentic Chicago spots as well. None of that really exists up here so we get what we get and hope fo the best.
Pocock isn't NYC style but it's really good artisan style pizza. The crust in particular is fantastic...check out the cheese pizza photo with my review...it really is legendary in terms of look and taste. They have every right to be proud of it.
I do wish they put a little more sauce on the pizza as it's the right combo of cheese, crust and sauce which does the trick for a basic cheese pie and this one had a little too little sauce for it to be as present as I'd wanted. This is actually fairly common with pizza joints...not enough sauce...so perhaps it's just my preference is not the norm. I don't really want "extra" sauce...I just want it to be present throughout all my bites in perfect harmony with the cheese and crust.
My wife had their margherita on gluten-free crust. Well, first of all kudos to them for offering it, but it's nothing to write home about. This is the same basic, probably purchased out of house gluten free-crust that many restaurants offer to check off the box. It really wasn't good to begin with and on top of which it was burnt...Glancing at the photo with this review, I'm sure you probably will wonder how they let that one out the door. I wish (or my wife wishes to be accurate) they'd put even a smidgen of the thought into making a good gluten-free crust that they put into their fantastic regular crust.
I'd get the cheese again and specify extra sauce to be safe. And vegetarians rejoice, 5 of their 11 pizzas are vegetarian (plus you can build your own.)
I would definitely give it another try...my gluten free wife not so much.Written 30 June 2022
- Variety of music, comedy and events. Service is good until the show starts, then none. Food leaves a lot to be desired. Usually just get drinks. Pretty strong.Written 9 February 2020
- The many many lounge chairs are a plus and make it easy to relax. However there are a lot of people sneaking into the paid chair shade who did not pay for it. The food situation is horrific. Your choices for the prepaid meal are one entree, snack and beverage. However the entrees are toddler food such as chicken fingers, gross pizza or a dry burger. How come there's no decent salad or fresh fruit or cheese plate or sandwiches? COME ON SIX FLAGS YOU NEED TO DO BETTER WITH FOOD CHOICES FOR TIRED HARDWORKING PARENTS SPENDING HOURS AT THIS PARK!!! I spent AN HOUR waiting in 100 degrees heat waiting to feed my family and it was really expensive and not tasty.Written 21 August 2022
- Hiked Whitney Canyon on the 1st Friday in December which is located at 20303 Newhall Ave within (or just outside) Santa Clarita.
Not very crowded with just a few other hikers and mountain bikers.
It had plenty of parking and the path/narrow fine gravel road was easy to find and walk on.
Many electric towers disturbing the otherwise long distance views.
Actually somehow took a wrong trail back
to the parking lot but the constant hum (and sight) of the highway was our ‘guiding star’.Written 30 December 2017
- We took our 2 grandchildren, ages 6 & 8, on a weekday. We paid for the all in one ticket for each child. The children enjoyed riding the horses and were allowed to stay on for an extended period of time since there was no one waiting.in line. They also enjoyed the petting area. We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating.Written 10 November 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Clarita