- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- So many wonderful things to see you need to make several trips. The artists and the selections of mediums are interesting--something for everyone.Written 11 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent a wonderful 5 days in the San Juan mountains with Nick and Joe in September 2020. I've been on a half dozen photography workshops in the last 4 years, from New Zealand to Patagonia to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and these two have been the best facilitators and leaders in terms of their ability to help me fine tune some of my techniques and introduce new methods and perspectives. They never tired in their efforts to get us to unique spots just at the right time to take advantage of the most optimum light conditions. They took us to spots in some challenging locations that few other photographers venture to and we were rewarded with some outstanding photos. I'll look forward hooking up with Nick and Joe on their Teton workshop next fall.Written 15 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy to reserve, helpful staff, bikes operated as expected. Overall a pretty laid-back vibe and we enjoyed our all day e-bike adventure! (The hills are no joke - so a little help from the ebikes made it a little more enjoyable!)Written 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in and grabbed some rattlesnake cheese, it was great! Spicy but good. Very friendly staff and we will be back when we return to Breck.Written 12 November 2022
- Love this store! Knowledgeable owners, friendly employees, quality products! We go crazy. We go to buy a couple of items and end up with 15 or more items every time. Thank you Dave, Crystal and Diane for a great shopping experience!Written 11 October 2022
- I love this store and as a local I can say the owners are lovely and kind. Shop small stores and come visit Breck! I can’t say enough.Written 22 April 2022
- Nice place in downtown Breckenridge with moderately priced items. Friendly sales people, fun gifts, something for everyone.Written 10 June 2019
- Agree with other reviews. Grayson and other guys were great. Good gear, fitting, but also lots of helpful tips first time skiing Breckenridge.Written 8 January 2022
- I visited Skinny Winter Gifts on a trip to Breckenridge. We saw some things that we liked but didn't get them at that time. When I got home, I called and spoke to Melissa. I told her what I was looking at (some cute pig Christmas ornaments for my wife). She was nice enough to take a picture of each one, number each one and send them to me. I picked the one I wanted, she boxed it up and brought it to the post office to mail it to me. This was the second time I did this. Last year I spoke to a gentleman. I didn't get his name, but he was just as nice and helpful as Melissa was.
I have never had service like this before. We are going back to Breckenridge in January. I will absolutely go by Skinny Winter Gifts and get some more items from them. They have a great selection and are the nicest people I have met.
If you are in Breckenridge, I would make this my first stop.
Danny MessengerWritten 8 December 2020
- Woof I called 20 shops and could not find last years Enforcer 104 free size 179 .I was going up the gondola and called them the owner answered the phone he gave me a closeout price that was lowest in the right size . I went in to the shop after my ski day and there they where ready for me , They mounted them over night and I got to ski them the next day It was a Merry Christmas Great staff and service thanks guys and girls.Written 27 December 2020
- Amazing selection of excellent teas. Shop smells really good. Staff was very nice and welcomed questions.Written 21 August 2022
- This is a great store! Thousands of Sox ! Every kind you could imagine! I bought several pairs- some for me and some for gifts. Vicki and Jan were very friendly and helpful. I can’t wait to go here again next time I am in Breckenridge. I would definitely recommend this store!Written 31 March 2022
- They had some unusual and hard to find candy! Also they have fill-a-bag candy service with Jelly bellies, mixed candies, and chocolates.Written 6 August 2021
- We rode two ebikes from Vail to Edwards along Gore Creek Trail. Great bikes, very comfortable. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!!Written 5 September 2022
- After having a terrible time renting ski boots and working through the pain, I finally made the move to get a pair of boots of my own. I ride mostly groomers and blues.
I stumbled on Racers Edge while researching the best place to get fitted. They did not disappoint! I had made my appointment for the beginning of my trip to Breck. At the time and still may be true, appointments were open only 5 days out. I wore my ski socks, but if you are self conscious about hair on your legs shave 'em because they asked me to take off my sock for part of the fitting.
I was fortunate to get to work with Lottie. She was very knowledgable about the fitting and the anatomy of your feet. I asked a lot of questions, being my first ski boots. All my concerns about the pressure and pains I have had in rental boots were relieved working with Lottie to get the perfect fit.
Fast foreward 10 ski days, I can't believe I waited so long to visit Racers Edge to get my own boots. I could be in the boots all day, no problem. I would recommend anyone to go to Racers and get fitted. Lottie, you a real one!Written 31 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Breckenridge
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Breckenridge:See more budget-friendly shopping in Breckenridge on Tripadvisor