What travellers are saying
- Bethany Beach has something for everyone, from a boardwalk to entertain, restaurants and cafes to refresh and the beach to relax. A day of restful seaside living is ensured.Written 27 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bethany beach boardwalk is your traditional beach boardwalk. filled with pizza, dunnel cake, restaurants, kite stores, etc. Great for young families.Written 1 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- September 2022
Beautiful piece of architecture, a short bridge nice to drive over and even better if you walk it or bike it. Spectacular views especially at sunset or sunrise. And it's great that is has a wide walkway for bicyclists, runners, and walkers to enjoy with a railing between the walkway and the road.Written 26 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm surprised at negative comments. Was just there this week, and when I asked a librarian where to find the travel section, she walked me the whole length of the library to indicate which shelves. This library also has very rich programming - some of the best in Sussex County.Written 23 August 2023
- We visit every time we come to Bethany Beach, which means 4 or 5 times a year. It's hard to believe how close it is to the main road in Bethany Beach / Ocean View. We see Great White Egrets in their nests raising their brood. Year round we see Great Blue Heron, sometimes as close as 20-30 feet. And on those occasions we don't see a lot of birds, it is just quite and beautiful. It's a great place to just take a few moments and relax.Written 13 November 2022
- A visit to the Delaware beaches must include a stop in Bethany Beach. Day or night is exciting and entertaining in its own way. We love to stroll "The Boards" at night. There is always something of interest happening in this beautifully maintained and safe community. The beach is nice. The boardwalk is an interesting place to stroll with a variety of shops and eateries. ( We love Mango's!) Don't miss visiting this wonderful beach town when in the area.Written 8 July 2017
- Drove 2 hours south to get here but it was really nice. Good breeze and a very easy trail. Mostly sand, crushed rocks and pine needles.Written 25 May 2021
- Having lunch, 4 sandwiches and 4 soft drinks for a total cost of $91 including tip is ridiculous. I understand costs are up but i wont be back at the costs this place has for a sandwich, $16!! I’ll wait and go home and make my own for $2. Price gouging is nothing I will support.Written 9 November 2022
- Good games. Some retro and vintage games as well. My grandson loves driving the cars. The prizes are junky imo but my grands love them. Kids....as long as they're happy.Written 5 March 2020
- We visit Bethany every year and always make it a point to play some putt putt at Captain Jacks. After many years of visiting, the course is looking pretty worn and tired. The course is pretty expensive for a single round, but it is definitely worth a visit just for fun!Written 1 August 2022
- September 2022
Reminds me of Walden Books you would find in malls back in the 90s. Not very big but it has a nice variety of books at decent prices.Written 26 July 2023
- We rented 3 bikes for a week. Was happy that we reserved them ahead of time because we got a call the morning we were to pick them up (we were a little late getting there) to make sure we were coming! Was nice to know that we didn't have to worry about not having any available. Bikes were in good repair and the location is easily accessible.Written 17 July 2022
- They were great with my 12 year old. The atmosphere was very relaxing. I am so glad trip advisor recommended this place. It was a nice treat to have a mother daughter day!Written 6 August 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Bethany Beach
Bethany Beach Attractions Information