- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This was our first visit to Dewey Beach. It was Labor Day weekend. The sand was so clean. The ocean water was clean and warm, and the waves were wonderful. Very chill crowd.Written 10 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This playground is an excellent place for families with young children to relax while the kids explore the activities. There is also a Little Library on siteWritten 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bay front location, with a multitude of options for events. I believe it's closing soon to be replaced by condos. Lots of good memories!Written 4 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love Delmarva Paddlesports! George and Janis make it super easy to spend time paddling around the bay and enjoying the peace and wildlife! We even saw a fox in the reeds! I highly recommend!Written 17 September 2022
- Wonderful experience- highly recommend! Bring your own cooler or beverages. Such lovely captain and host- so glad we did this with our two teenagers. Perfect length- a little narration while we sailed.Written 26 August 2022
- Banana boating was so much fun! Once all of the safety stuff was out of the way, they got down to the business of asking us what kind of ride we wanted. Our family of 4 said - go as fast as possible! Our driver gave us good tips on ways to make the ride even more fun, as well as what to do if you absolutely do not want to land in the water. They took great photos and there was a go-pro on the boat so video captured every bit. They also allow you to view all photos and video first, in case you want to purchase. Yes, at $40/pp, it can be pricey for 20 minutes, but it's one of those things you look at as a vacation splurge and just enjoy. We plan to go again next year with a group of about 16 - can't wait!Written 12 September 2022
- We had a great trip with Hunter and crew yesterday. My daughter has limited mobility, and they were eager about accommodating her so that she could fly too. Everyone was helpful and treated her as any of the other participants, though they also got additional crew to help her board the boat and disembark. She - along with my wife and son - had a blast. Clearly this organization is highly experienced and loves what it does.
* Note for others with mobility issues who may go: the pier, which is not owned by this company, is not very accessible. You have to cross about 15 yds of sand and get up 5-6 steps right at the shoreline. I was able to piggy-back my daughter, but worth assessing. As I said, the crew were happy to help however, but this may be a limitation for some. Getting on and off the boat, and launching and returning from the parachute, would be doable for a variety of different abilities, though.Written 10 August 2022
- This is a favorite of many. Always busy but worth it. The food is amazing. The staff is friendly. Clean restrooms.Written 24 May 2022
- Our 12 year old son got a private lesson from Exile skim boards-sponsored pro Timmy Vitella, a local with a national reputation. The booking process was smooth, and owner Jason was able to meet our scheduling needs to fit the lesson into our vacation with time for our son to benefit from it.
Timmy came to our condo and arrived early. He is a great guy who gave a great lesson and connected very well with our son a d the other boys on the beach who ran up asking for pointers. Timmy went down later to talk to them after finishing g our son's lesson.
We are very happy to have made this decision to get a lesson and to pick Alley Oop and Timmy to give it. Definitely recommend.Written 23 June 2020
- Good instructions for someone new to navigating Rehoboth Bay. Reasonable price for a small skiff. We went out early for half day rental. Even though the heat wave at the time made things uncomfortable, we still did a little fishing and had a nice boat ride. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.Written 25 July 2022
- Just returned from a September vacation in Dewey Beach. We spent quite a bit of time at Mama Maria's. Nico is a fantastic bartender. Food and drinks also great. I highly recommend.Written 22 September 2020
- I recommend coming to this bar for jam session. The bands are always amazing! The bar is a decent size with room to dance and talk to people while listening to the cover bands. This bar is cash only though so make sure you come prepared. They do have atms inside if needed.Written 22 July 2018
- Convenient walk to and from the Cullen St. public beach access, this is a great place to get breakfast and lunch during a day at the beach.
Delicious, fresh ingredients. (Closed Sundays.)Written 5 August 2019
- On South side of Dewey near the Rudder. On beach block and right on the highway. If you sit on the patio, you are right on the street side. Internal bar is loud- sports watchers etc. Food was good - mixed type of food and varied choices. Would recommend for a quick bite off the beach or light dinner or lunch.Written 14 June 2019
- We rented two Sunfish sailboats to try our hand sailing in the bay. We had limited experience before sailing on lakes. It was exhilarating!
One of our boats did need a little extra help getting back to the dock. The staff was helpful and so nice about it!
I am looking forward to more excursions here!Written 21 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Dewey Beach
- The best outdoor activities in Dewey Beach according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Dewey Beach on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Dewey Beach with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Dewey Beach on Tripadvisor