- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
41 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travellers are saying
- Very, very nice! would visit again anytime, well laid out and kept pristine, perfect place for everyone, children and families. Will have to go back towards sunset! Loved taking photos of the wildlife.Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fire truck and market also pirate ship my great nephew had a great afternoon on his birthday.
Great splash pad and beach area for outdoor funWritten 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband, border collie, and I recently spent a morning romping in the waves and strolling the beach. We met friendly surfers, fishermen, and lots of dogs and their owners. The beach was quiet, clean, and we had a wonderful time.
There are bathrooms and convenient hose/shower, along with ample parking. The location was convenient to our stay on Nettles Island.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- smiling happy dogs playing with their humans! A nice sandy road through florida brush and local flora brings you way off the highway to ample parking and two sets of restrooms (nothing fancy at all) and from there you walk over the dunes to a nice beach where your dog can play off leash. So great!Written 10 April 2021
- Peacefulness and pure beauty of nature!
Could it get any better than this ? Not on this earth. ❤️🏝️❤️🏝️Written 1 February 2023
- Fun store for local feel, unique items and fun signs. Very affordable with friendly staff. Close to Jan's Restaurant and Mulligan's. Jammin Jensen, Thursday evenings.Written 9 November 2018
- This was a lovely quiet beach with a lifeguard. There were not too many There were not too many people and it was nice and clean. There were bathrooms available in the parking lot.Written 1 January 2020
- Went with family and was very impressed with the quality and freshness. The place was clean and Bernadette was very helpful as was everyone else that worked there. Best place I’ve been toWritten 12 February 2020
- Little Beach still almost in the middle of nowhere. Nestled between condos and soon to be condos. Visit quick as condos are getting built next to it. Where else can you walk on an empty beach for a mile or so.with no people. Kids will love shell hunting. No Showers or facilities, no lifeguards so watch the rip tides. Just turtle nesting areas. PEOPLE, read the rules, if you must set up an umbrella, do it below the high tide line as there are turtle nests here.
SWIM at your own risk. Polluted water from lake O discharges 5 miles South of here. Thanks a lot FL politicians for this mess.Of course you are only 3 miles South of the nuke plant too.Written 11 August 2016
- This is a great location and rarely busy. Definitely worth checking out. And shells abound , sometimes....not always.Written 2 October 2018
- Nothing spectacular but a nice beach with good parking, rest rooms and open air showers. Usually less crowded during the week.Written 2 March 2021
- Quaint little cottages with artists and their work. There are an assortment of art for the walls and home goods. Gift items and souvenirs are available at tables outside.Written 1 January 2020
- I take my family here very often we love it and we come here often. Really beautiful scenery. We have amazing memories .Written 17 December 2015
- I love this sweet little spa and the beautiful ladies that treated us to an amazing afternoon of body treatments and facial rejuvenation! Sandra & Nancy attended to every detail and ensured that our skin was taken care of from head to toe! I highly recommend this sweet little place.Written 28 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Jensen Beach
Jensen Beach Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 12:03 am|