- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I took my 5 year old granddaughter ...she had her bag of food for animals and loved every minute of the day...the hayrides ,Harley the talking bird..., on and on.....I felt the staff couldn't be more helpful to the guests, Very knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable!!!Written 21 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For me, theater is all about the experience. This season has delivered superbly diverse plays. I have learned so much about the feelings and thoughts of people I might never encounter. The playwrights have done their job well; whether I feel an affinity for the characters, whether I disagree with their values, whether I hear words that match my own inner struggles, whether I laugh or roll my eyes- Each has been a worthwhile connection.
I will continue to support this opportunity.Written 31 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not much here. We were told the Lady Lake Garden Club maintains a lovely Butterfly Garden here but other than a few orange flowering bushes, it isn't much of a garden and we did not see one butterfly.
Tuesdays there is often a flea market here which didn't make the trip a total bust.
A small flea market.Written 1 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The golf course was in great shape greens were in awesome shape . Golf course overall was in great great shape , we will be back . Late afternoon no one was on the course 👍🏆😎Written 15 November 2021
- We had lunch out at the poolside dining area. Great fast and efficient service. Good was good value and well presented. I had the blackened shrimp fajita salad that was very good. Good value, good site, clean and well trained staff. Definitely a do again.Written 9 November 2019
- Probably the greatest 55+ community on the planet! There are three town centers built into the area that has everything to offer including activities such as golf and water sports and the requisite dining pubs and medical Facilities.Written 22 January 2020
- The course is not perfect but it has a degree of interest with some difficult tree lined holes at two over water. It's a good challenge and kept in reasonable condition.Written 8 October 2019
- I am going to offer a perfect review because The villages cycles serviced my bike timely and effeciently. They were friendly on the phone and Mark was very very helpful when I was in the shop. Mark quit working on bikes when I went in to drop off our bike and then when I went into pick it up. His sales help were busy. His shop was very busy and had a nice selection of bikes. My repairs were done quickly and were priced very fairly. I will go back because I appreciate their service. Now if you use a nuvi/garmin to find their shop when you call to make and appt. or are going into look at their bikes do not rely on your garmin for directions. I thought the shop was Lady Lake by Bichari Dr. (sorry spelling)... I spent almost 45 minutes looking for the place. After asking 2 people who recalled a shop and said yeah its down there.... I finally asked someone who said it is closed now and moved out to the villages. Brownstone I think its called. So when you call get a specific address do no rely on garmin. Even though it was alot further then Biachari Drive like 2 miles it was worth the service. Brownstone Drive by the shop makes a circle so they are hard to find. Go early to miss traffic its hard to find. Great service though.Written 13 January 2023
- In addition to offering free watch battery replacements, they also sell nice watch bands (which can be hard to find these days). The staff is friendly and they have lots of custom jewelry.
Also, note that they have moved to the corner of Hwy. 466 and Clay Avenue in Lady Lake. So, Trip Advisor needs to update their information on Gold In Art Jewelers.Written 6 November 2019
- My experience at Happy Feet was so relaxing! It was like a mini vacation and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Only problem for me was that most of the time my mind was on who I needed to bring back with me next time and who I could give a session to for a gift, etc. everyone deserves this indulgence!Written 28 October 2022
- It was in good condition, lot of water holes and some fun twists. A couple holes had spinning wheels with different ways to play the hole. Fun way to spend some time outdoors with friends or family.Written 18 October 2020
- I've golfed here many times and love the course. It's never busy and always very reasonable me and a golf Buddy played last week (Oct 2016) $18 for both of us !!! The course has some interesting challenging holes and is a lot of fun.Written 23 October 2016
- Very dirty and unprofessional. Screaming back and forth from receptionist and employee in presence of customers. Was given a pedicure start to finish in 15 minutes. Will never return and would never recommend. Worst pedicure and manicure I’ve ever encountered in all my many years.Written 31 December 2021
- This is our second round-trip with this company and so far we are very satisfied not only with their well-kept vehicles but also with their friendly stuffWritten 2 May 2022
- I have stopped at this ramen many times over the past several years. Always a good experience. Friendly people, good vale and great location. Several upgrades including paving the parking area , have been made over the past few years. Give this a try, I am sure you will be pleased.Written 28 September 2018
Lady Lake Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 3:19 AM|