- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
235 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 235
What travellers are saying
- I’ve visited the Dolphin Mall on a couple of trips now and not been disappointed. Excellent selection of shops including independents and there are some nice restaurants also (including Cheescake Factory - but make sure you book). Pretty busy on most evenings.Written 18 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visually I would compare this to Piotrkowska Str in Łódź. Really cool. Shopping? Russians I have seen loves it.Written 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to visit if you’re looking for something to do, plenty of little shops and tons of food choices. Not a lot of parking close by.Written 13 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most stylish shopping spots in Miami.
Brickell City Centre has three to four levels of excellent shopping, dining and entertainment in this huge facility, with one of the most modern Saks Fifth Avenue locations we've seen anywhere. Luxury brands are well represented here with a mix of premium, contemporary and new brands. You'll find all of types of shops you would expect such as beauty, home decor, jewelry, apparel and much more. The restaurants and bars, as might expect, are a focal point and an integral part of the Brickell City Centre experience. All in all, one of the top shopping malls in Miami!Written 22 June 2022
- A really great place with first rate exhibits. There videos of automatics on the range and uniques xray views of weapons. And the staff and owner there are a class act.Written 29 September 2022
- This venue on Calle Ocho is very friendly. Pablo, the host, goes out his way to share the history of Little Havana to guests. The artwork covering the walls of this bar is beautiful and full of historical significance. The live music was joyful and fun. They serve excellent mojitos.Written 8 March 2022
- Favorite area to stay in Miami - everything you need is in walking distance - restaurants, shopping even a Target for groceries or cosmetics. Central to South Beach, Downtown Miami and if your want to go north to Aventura or Fort Lauderdale. Definitely book any air bnb listed in Midtown Miami!Written 3 May 2022
- Built in 1972 and located at short distance of Innsbruck Hbf, the AC Hotel offers 296 rooms over 14 floors. The hotel is a nice sleep factory. Complete renovation in 2018. The hotel has a bar & restaurant. Staffs are correct and friendly.
Our spacious room was nicely decorated and furnished, with 2 good queen-beds. The room had a wardrobe with safe & ironing facility, table & chairs, desk, tea & nespresso coffee facility, and a large TV. We had a separate bathroom with washbasin, toilet and spacious shower. Free Wi-Fi Internet. Windows can be opened in safety mode. All was very clean.
The buffet breakfast is very good with a nice variety: eggs made to order, cold cuts & cheeses, bread & toast, cereals, fruit, milk & yoghurts, fruit juices & preserves, rolls & croissants, water, tea & coffee.
When you like a good city centre hotel, AC Innsbruck is the place for you. Recommended.Written 25 July 2022
- Great lil hidden gem amazing vibes friendly local business street parking I will be returning had a great timeWritten 8 June 2021
- Despite the other review posted here, David Castillo is one of the most thoughtful, revered, and respected gallery owners in South Florida. His is one of the few galleries invited to participate in Art Basel, and the artists he represents are all excellent young to mid career contemporary artists who have established careers as well. David's academic pedigree is extremely strong, yet he remains a true gentleman and his opinions and recommendations are taken very seriously by art collectors and enthusiasts. However, persons visiting his gallery expecting it to be some kind of tourist destination (it's not) should know that this is the same kind of first class gallery one could find in any major city around the world.Written 27 April 2019
- One of the largest and far reaching private collections of contemporary art we have visited notable for its geographic diversity. The breadth of artists is amazing. The Rubells were early patrons of Jeff Koons, Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat. Their continuing artist in residence continues to spotlight emerging artists. Cannot say enough good things about this expertly curated collection and it’s display. A very satisfying, informative and thought provoking experience. It was the largest collection of Keith Herring I ever expect to see in my life. Amazing paintings of twins and cowboys by Ghanaian Otis Kwame Kye Quaicoe the 2021 Artist in Residence. Swede Cajsa von Zeipel creates these acrylic sculptures that are grotesque and seductive all at once. Too much to describe. Not to mention there were 2 Yayoi Kusama Infinity Room installations there at the time of our visit. Sadly that was a temporary exhibit that is over. They were what initially attracted us to go but the entire collection is strong enough to stand on its own without them.Written 30 August 2022
- I visit Coco Walk on every opportunity at least once every trip to Miami. It is a very nice place to walk and shop, dine or just have a good time.Written 3 September 2019
- Stopped here during a food tour of Little Havana. Mr. Galnza is an excellent and welcoming artist. He produces products in a range of styles and prices. It is great to have a combination artist studio and Tavern.Written 5 March 2020
- Had the time of my life. Got my wife fitted and there was lots of eye candy to last an olboy the hole time I was there EXCELLANT staff and there prices and quality were exceptionally goodWritten 13 September 2022
- $15 drinks in plastic cups are not exactly my idea of a good time. But the overall ambiance is good. It is a nice way to finish a walk at Wynwood Walls with live music.Written 19 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Miami