- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Ultra Music Festival is a super fun week to be in Miami – there are tons of events going on all over the place. Miami is not too hot but still great beach weather! The festival itself is over the top with setups, all the stages, sound and the backdrop of Miami is EPIC!!! The one HORRIBLE thing about this festival are the bathrooms… and so here is the solution!! If you are a FEMALE and you are going to Ultra – MAKE SURE that you take disposable pee funnels with you! They fit in a pocket, you just pop them open and stand to pee. You don’t even mind how bad the portapotty is because you don’t get near any contaminated surfaces! I LOVE the SaniGirl ones which are disposable, practical, easy to use and 100% recyclable/eco-friendly (sanigirl.com) Having these with you will make a huge difference – stay clean/happy/fresh & enjoy the MUSIC! Ultra is TOP!!Written 22 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Calle Ocho Festival (SW 8th St.) comes to life in March with live music, salsa dancing, art exhibits, dominoes, cigar rolling. If you are in Little Havana and its the third Friday, no need to wait, because Viernes Culturales (festival celebrating latin american culture) dancing in the streets.Written 15 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The holiday village at Bayfront Park is full of wonderful gems. I was able to check off my Christmas list, while browsing the cute stores that displayed everything from hand-made purses made of wood, toys, jewelry and pashminas. I was amazed at the caliber of items available in the village. Vendors from Portugal, Italy, Turkey and even Bethlehem displayed their products, and I made a serious dent in my wallet, but I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. I also loved the food. I ate a delicious lobster roll, and because I RSVP'd online at bayfrontholidayvillage.com, I got a free Christmas Makers Shaker at the Makers Mark Bar! Speaking of bars, they have the North Pole Beach Club, which is a great place to sit back and watch the boats go by while sipping a Peppermint Mojito. I had quite a few of those, while my nieces rented rollerskates at Bayskate to skate around the 50 ft. Christmas Tree. That tree is unlike any I've seen in Miami. It's animated, and several times a night, they lower the lights and rev up the music and put on an LED Christmas tree show. It's amazing. I also enjoyed nibbling on caramel apples at Ricky's Arepas and by the end of the night, we bought some hot chocolate and churros to people watch. This is a wonderful place to get into the spirit and enjoy Miami weather. It runs all the way through Christmas day, so we plan to be back again and again.Written 5 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is great. Young and innovative art. I used to love Art Basel and always went to the Convention Center and loved it. When I asked bin was told that all the young artists, all the innovative stuff Is now at the Spectrum Gallery. It is and Much Less Money to get in. I suggest going to their big show: December 4-7. That’s the big one! If you buy tickets this month they’re half price. And kids under 13 are free. And please check out aliguoriart.com. Not going to
lie: I know him! But he’s amazing and he’s one of a hundred artists you can see at Spectrum!Written 8 October 2019