- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This plaza is not just a mall but an experience in itself.
I like that the plaza had an inside and outside area.
Nice variety of stores.You have the very high end stores combined with the common mall stores, so there is something for everyone.
If you want to eat, there are some very good sit down restaurants in addition to a spacious food court with the traditional establishments. Lots of outdoor seating at the restaurants which we loved.
The plaza is less than 10 minutes drive from the airport, which makes it perfect if you have a few hours to kill after you have checked out of the hotel.
Renaissance Tampa International Hotel(Marriott) is right next to the mall and is just one staircase away.
Plenty of parking options as well as valet available. The mall and restrooms were kept clean. Great place to spend a few hours or even half a day.Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a hidden germ. Nice, attractive gardens, with chairs, tables, benches for you and your love one to enjoy the beautiful water fountain in the middle of this area.Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This market is full of food choices and well designed. The Hemingway has delish Cuban sandwiches and vibe. Has a central area to sit and eat with good atmosphere and vibe,Written 19 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the seafood cooking class & it was very enjoyable. We were disappointed that it wasn’t hands-on and we thought it was, but the meal was wonderful. The dessert was less than spectacular and I would never order it in a restaurant. Every other course that we ate was absolutely wonderful. The wine pairings were well chosen and delicious. Michele was a great hostess, server.
The chefs used loud voices and you could hear what they were saying. This is good, unlike Sur la Table, or you can barely hear anything the chef is saying as he instructs.
It was disappointing that the video system and the monitors did not work, so we couldn’t see close-up what they were doing as they prepared and cooked the food.
Publix aprons you really need to fix that!
It would be good if you could teach a hands-on cooking class on the weekends (on a Saturday would be perfect or Sunday afternoon) because those of us who work Monday through Friday and live far away can’t drive that far to spend hours in a cooking class and on a school night!Written 7 August 2022
- You can tell this mall is a bit on the older side—as a couple of its anchoring stores have left and are now vacant eye sores on the property—but that didn’t stop my family (which included a couple of teens) from having a nice time shopping and browsing.
Tampa doesn’t offer much in the way of great mall options but this was a sufficient location to do some general shopping.Written 1 July 2022
- The market has a very good variety of vendors. There are food vendors, there were vendors with jewelry, personal products and more. It is a very nice setting under trees in the market square. Be alert for the chickens and rooster roaming the area.Written 29 October 2022
- Reviews pretty much do not recommend going to this mall, but my teenage girls like it! There aren't too many stores, but we got a lot for our money.Written 19 March 2019
- Great great great customer service. Ana was very well dressed and professional at the same time. She showed me all the promotions, was friendly, and funny. I have been others duty free store and had never enjoyed my shopping time so well. Nice store, and clean. 👍🏻Written 25 August 2018
- At first looks, I was not impressed with this venue. It's an older family home, which was converted to an art space in 1995. It is directly across the street, which looks more like an alley, from a railroad track.
I was pleasantly surprised when I got inside though. It is a "Black Box" theater which holds only 36 patrons. The seating is tiered, and the acoustics are amazing. Once you enter, there is a very small reception area, which served as a bar for Fringe. I'm not sure that liquor and beer are served there all the time though. The prices were reasonable, and the drinks were quite strong.
Parking can be a challenge. There is a grassy area between the street and the railroad tracks. As it was raining, I decided against this. In addition, as I stated, the street is more like an alley. If 2 cars tried to pass, one would have to drive on the grass.
They do not have a website that I could find, however they are on Facebook. I would not hesitate to see a show here again, and have already seen 2 here!Written 7 May 2018
- For anyone with an interest in a variety of art styles and mediums, the Michael Murphy Gallery, located in the SoHo (South Tampa) district, has plenty of surprises. The gallery has a cozy, comfortable, friendly, and unhurried atmosphere filled with an array of thought-provoking delights.
On my visit, when walking through the door, I was welcomed with an extraordinary exhibit of photo mosaic work by Robin Austin. The pieces are stunning in their creative design.
From old world portraits and peaceful landscapes to magnificent prints of superheroes and iconic cartoon characters, there's something to please every particular visual palate through an assortment of artistic visions, styles and colorful palettes.
The gallery is a working entity with work created in oil, watercolors, acrylics, prints, photo mosaics, marble, and more. Ask to see the additional work stored in the drawers waiting to be framed and the massive choice the gallery has available for framing. The frames, alone, are works of art.Written 8 January 2017
- A excellent hidden gem I Tampa International Mall a excellent place to chill and relax friendly service and hospitally excellent selection in there walk in humidor and great drinks with great service and hospitallyWritten 28 May 2022
- Excellent tour that gets you up close to the workings behind cigar making along with the history. The building itself, which is over 100 years old, is full of hidden gems. We were able to watch the people skillfully make cigars, some completely by hand. They are truly skilled. Definitely worth the small price of admission. Tour guide was excellent too!Written 30 November 2022
- While walking off dinner, we popped into this art gallery for a quick perusal. The art was varied, and I enjoyed that it was all local!Written 29 May 2017
- Had a lot of antiques for everyone from high end to reasonable prices. Had two floors top floor had a leak but was still able to walk around.Written 13 July 2018
- Being a bike lover and having a son of suitable pillion age, it was one of my 'must-do's whilst over in Florida on holiday. I had called from the UK to reserve the bike and was surprised when we turned up to find the bike all prepped in the car park and Bruce (the rentals guy) fully aware of our arrival....We definitely wanted to get off the normal paths and Bruce was more than helpful in giving us a map and suggesting some routes and areas we might like to explore.....the whole experience from the dealership to the actually riding was a joy. Bruce even made sure we were aware of the complimentary hot dogs, popcorn and coffee that was on offer....We covered just over 300 hundred miles in the time we had the bike, from around 11am until 2.30pm the following day and it helped me decide which model I'd be buying back in the UK (another reason for the rental)......upon our return I looked at buying a jacket as they are somewhat cheaper over here than back home. Melissa was extremely patient and i finally left with a jacket and a tee shirt saving over £150.00 in the process. All in all a very enjoyable experience made all the better by the staff at Tampa HDWritten 7 September 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Tampa
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Tampa:See more shopping for groups in Tampa on Tripadvisor