Top Attractions in Tarpon Springs
What travellers are saying
- Quaint little town, a lot of nice shops, MANY sponges to choose from.
Before you park at the main parking lot, drive down on the main road and by Anibells, you can park for $4 .
Many choices of restaurant to eat traditional Greek food.
They also have Dolphins boat rides.Written 2 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best bargain in town. You can spend all day at the beach and it costs only $5.00 to park. The beach is off the beaten track and is pretty secluded. The water was clean and clear and the scenery is very pretty. It was also so calm that you felt like you were floating in a lake. I have only been there twice but plan to go back once it's not as hot as it has been all summer.Written 19 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our new favorite beach! It's nothing fancy, not even particularly spectacular, but it's sandy, and calm, rarely crowded. Plenty of calm water, albeit with sea grasses just offshore. There's a great large pavilion and several covered picnic areas, along with a playground and clean bathrooms. We've been several times in the past 3 weeks and it's now our "go-to" beach. Oh, and it's Free.Written 22 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So many games to choose from. 60's up to 2000's. Free play with admission so you can stay for hours, or just stay for a bit and come back with the wrist band. Played better on pinball games than I ever did as a kid. LOLWritten 25 June 2022
- Very breathtaking view inside. We sat in silence & tried to take in all the wonderful beauty. However, our serene experience was disrupted by a noisy vacuum in the background - all we could do is laugh.Written 24 September 2022
- I have been there a few times, but it is very pleasant to relax there and walk along the edge of the lake.Written 14 January 2022
- Had a wonderful walk through Craig Park while visiting family in Tarpon Springs. The park is beautifully maintained: the trees, the plantings and the monuments. Would be the perfect place to relax, to read a book and to take in the wonderful views.Written 14 September 2022
- Great bite sized aquarium. The interaction with the animals is terrific. Our granddaughter loved the touch tanks and feeding the baby gators and turtles. Holding a baby gator at the end of the gator show is delightful. Right now they have really discounted entry fees (check their website), spend the savings on animal food tickets. You won't regret that. Don't worry, they also have a hand washing station. We asked staff a few questions and got really informative answers. They are freshly open and will only get better. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon.Written 9 April 2021
- I was really satisfied with the al facilities but when I try to go for the trails I found myself that no matter which trail I took, after certain distance, it was heavily underwater. We’re talking about 10 to 12 inches of water in some places. Consequently, at some points the trail can get lost within the tree line, high vegetation and you don’t know which way are you going. Three different trail and we were forced to come back.Written 4 September 2022
- I was blown away by this place, easily spent more than an hour there. Learning the history & backgrounds of these two artists was special, interesting for an art history interested person. The traveling/special exhibits have been interesting, high level art. Perfect for educated, elitist people, haha but - seriously surprisingly good museum. Not everyone would appreciate. A gem in the town, on the campus of St Petersburg College's Tarpon Springs campus. I will return regularly, and will recommend to friends.Written 24 October 2020
- We did the dolphin/ beach excursion. We saw a few dolphins (I know this is a totally uncontrollable aspect). For the island stop, the captain chose a good spot to find nice shells and the area was not crowded. Overall, a very nice trip. I do think the adult drinks were a little pricey. $5 for a smaller solo cup loaded with ice. Our other trip had free drinks. But again still very nice and we got to see a whole different area.Written 14 August 2022
- Whitcomb Bayou is a lovely park to enjoy fresh air and take a walk. It is close to downtown, perfect for a stroll after a big meal.Written 23 April 2022
- Wow. What an amazing brewery! They had 18 different beers on tap! All prices were fair. I tried 4 different beers, the Dream Pop was my absolute favorite! But the other three were delicious too! I had the Snowmass, Croke Park Stour, and the Pils.. all equally awesome! The bartender was super nice and was happy to give great recommendations on what to do around town. They have a nice little snack selection and a hidden gem of a beer garden in the back with music and plenty of shade! Def the best brewery going in Tarpon Springs! Don't pass up Two Frogs!Written 25 March 2022
- Brewery was ok, owner was very interested in other things. We tried a few beers he stated he hoped we would buy a beer. REALLY. Nice decorations but very dark.Written 13 May 2021
- Guided tour by a knowledgeable volunteer. Pretty interesting story of the house and its occupants. Note that if you buy a combo ticket you can see this and the Heritage Museum and save a few bucks.Written 18 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Tarpon Springs