- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Upon entering, overwhelming memories of days—and decades—gone by flooded my mind. Tin lunch boxes, silver napkin rings, record players and albums! I felt young again. This an emporium consignment shop, meaning prices may be negotiable and the off-site owner doesn’t receive money until the item sells. It’s possible to enter a time warp while wondering through the narrow aisles crowded with… STUFF. Those narrow aisles and packed shelves caused the visually impaired person to leave much sooner than I had anticipated. A suggestion: Bring the grandchildren here and explain how things used to be, in the 1940s and ’50s. They’ll believe a time machine transported them to an era of rotary dial phones and gramophones.Written 1 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seeing all the unique pieces and meeting Jessica and Josh. I have been to hundreds of antuque places and between the service and the selection I will go back regularly. I already have recommended it to several friends.Written 8 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I moved to Florida 12 years ago and discovered this place from some new friends I met. I fell in love with the goat's milk soap and found Lori's, where I always go for my soaps and sponges. Very nice ladies that help you. It is a 45 minute drive for me but well worth it.Written 10 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful natural sponges sold here, with knowledgeable owners. We bought three sponges of varying sizes which cost us $43.85 total. Really pleased with the quality and the natural sponges.Written 28 May 2022
- They have so much candy. We bought plenty. They have a huge assortment of salt water taffy. We love stopping in here when we are in town.Written 24 January 2021
- Absolutely love this place. I was a regular when I lived in the area. When my husband and I were on our honeymoon, we made sure to drop in. Later, I was delighted to find out I could order online. Best soap and bath bombs ever.Written 28 December 2021
- Such a beautiful quaint establishment. A must stop on your vacation or just driving through. The Spicemans Kitchen has something for every palate from soups to rubs, sauces and more. The variety of local and non-local products are sure to excite your taste buds and keep you coming back for more. Also, the pricing is sure fit well within every budget. Godspeed Candace and continued success.Written 21 March 2022
- People were nice and if you go to Tarpon Springs you have to get a spounge and this is the place with a good selection.Written 16 June 2021
- Thoroughly enjoyed sampling the selections of infused olive oil and balsamic blends! Great selection. The sales associate was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Was happy to get her thoughts on blends and how to use them. Found out they do tasting parties / cooking demonstrations! Wish we lived closer!Written 29 December 2021
- We found a pop-up port location while on our Caribbean cruise. Such fun art that is great for gift giving! So glad they are stateside as we see ordering more gifts for our family and friends!Written 8 April 2018
- Stumbled across the little spice shop. The staff was GREAT, extremely helpful and patient. I had been searching for some small travel spice containers for being on vacation. Saw they had something similar to what I was looking for, but only one type of spice travel tray set I liked. Asked if they had any with exotic spices. They said it would be 10 minutes for them to put one together a travel tray of Indian Spices. Very happy that I stopped in and didn’t have to go online to purchase this!Written 26 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Tarpon Springs
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Tarpon Springs:See more budget-friendly shopping in Tarpon Springs on Tripadvisor