Wineries & Vineyards
Top Attractions in Ellijay
What travellers are saying
- The tables and chairs are arranged so you can view the beautiful view. Wines are tasty and different from most wine tastings in area.Written 10 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here because my daughter is in love with farm animals(mostly cows). My daughter was able to see and pet the animals. It made her day! The animals are well taken care of. We will definitely be going back.Written 19 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything that you can do with Apples, plus all sorts of canned goods and gifts. Apple bread is scrumptiousWritten 6 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ellijay is known for apples, and this is one of the many orchards in the area. The selection of types of apples is impressive. The place was packed with people. They have a you-pick option that we passed on, but families with kids looked like they were having fun.Written 28 October 2022
- Cartecay is a nice place to relax and enjoy Georgia grown estate wines. They have seating inside their cozy tasting room, and also outside under their beautiful trees. They offer a wide selection of both dry and sweet reds and whites grown in their own vineyard. We especially enjoyed the Beaujolais style Chimney Red. The two people working the tasting room were very friendly and knowledgeable.Written 26 September 2021
- Great place for a flight sitting outside by the river and pet friendly. We have been by several times not knowing there was a hidden jewel.Written 18 September 2022
- This place is awesome. We bought the best fried apple pies and homegrown tomatoes that are delicious. $5 for a small basket of tomatoes. I weighed when I got home and it was 4 1/2 pounds. The employees are super friendly and helpful. It will be a regular stop from now on when we go to our daughter's place in North Georgia. I wish I had purchased vine ripe peaches. I'll be back!Written 4 August 2022
- This is a must stop if you are visiting vineyards. The staff is super friendly and helpful, the wine is
Excellent. We love the facility-
The fireplace inside is so inviting, and there is a lot of seating outside overlooking the vineyard and the mountains.. very relaxing place- one of the top 5 in north Georgia. Love this placeWritten 23 October 2022
- Very spacious inside with lots to see and browse. It’s set up like an antique mall inside with many separate booths. There is a mix of old and new and a range of prices. Enjoyed seeing many unique and interesting items and it was worth a stop to visit.Written 24 February 2022
- Awesome view of our beautiful country God has given us. Nice enjoyable rides to spend time together.Written 9 August 2019
- This is a beautiful property, the owners and staff are so friendly and fun, and the wine is delicious! We enjoyed the outside tasting room while watching and listening to the river curl though the property. It was so peaceful and enjoyable - really terrific!Written 3 May 2022
- We recently visited Ellijay, Ga for a family trip. The town is filled with wonderful shops and restaurants. Everyone we met was friendly and willing to give us advice on what places we should visit. We would recommend visiting this lovely, little town!Written 27 November 2021
- Beautiful location with both indoor and outdoor seating.
Very tastefully decorated and has a great vibe.
5 of us did the wine tasting and ended up buying a bottle of the Lake Day to enjoy while onsite. We also purchased an extra one along with a bottle of the Port wine to take back to our rental home.
This winery also has a cooler with meats and cheeses to purchase and we very much enjoyed those as well.
I would recommend this winery over the other one that is right down the road.Written 28 October 2022
- We never knew about the memorial until we pulled over to take some family pictures in the park and then walked over the bridge and noticed the setting. Over at the park there's beautiful trees and its peaceful with playground equipment for kids to play on and a running track (very small running track).Written 9 November 2020
- Very nice place, lots of food items there. Helpful and friendly staff. Not a large place but good enough for me.Written 18 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ellijay
- The best outdoor activities in Ellijay according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Ellijay on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Ellijay according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Half-Day Wine Tastings in the North Georgia Mountains
- Full-Day Wine Country Wine Tastings From Atlanta
- Half-Day North Georgia Wine Country Tour From Atlanta
Ellijay Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 10:50 pm|