Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We found Elements by chance. Susan greeted us, gave us a tour and assisted with questions we had.
Susan offers seasonal events, one year we brought my Grandchildren to create Christmas Ornaments they had such great fun and the ornaments are now family heirlooms♥
We enjoyed her creativity so much, we asked her to custom make our family a Holiday Platter! We chose the color and dimensions, she offered several different styles and we decided on one. She contacted us when she was finished which was a few weeks for baking, glazing and such.... the platter came out beautifully!!! We are now saving for a full dinner set to match!♥
The shop is small yet she has HUGE talent!! PLUS... she's local! Helping local business by buying local. Proud to buy American made and help our community ♥Written 8 August 2021
- An exquisite selection of unique pieces of art. Great folks who are anxious to share their expertise and work. Pricing is very reasonable.Written 12 May 2017
- Tastefully Delicious has a great selection of Kentucky Proud items and other Kentucky sourced products that make great gifts for others or for yourself. Located in beautiful downtown Lawrenceburg, it is a great stop for those on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail or locals.Written 12 November 2019