Nature & Wildlife Areas • Hiking Trails
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We came into the area from Missouri knowing very little about Louisiana.
When We left Will and Sharon at the visitor center we had tons of knowledge plus tips for exploring as well as understanding of Cajun culture, food ideas, info about the trail and understanding of hurricanes and what Louisiana people have suffered because of them.
These two docents are tons of fun and literally made our day.
We recommend this stop absolutely!
Let the good times roll!!Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The slides were amazing and totally recommend going there. The concession stand was pretty good. The people who worked there had an amazing attitude.Written 23 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to visit interesting to talk to the people who ran the museum check it out.we learned a lot about the local history of the town of Sulphur La. There was a quilting display in nearby house that was fabulous.The ladies that made the quilts were very talented with a large variety of patterns and colors displayed.Written 9 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Grove is the cultural center, there is a concrete walkway throughout park.They host city events,club shows,church events,seasonal celebrationsWritten 7 November 2019
- We had a very nice tour of Yellowfin Distillery. It’s a small operation but it made for a more personable tour. Samples were available of their newest Vodka rested with American Oak. Wow! Very smooth. If you’re a vodka fan, I recommend the detour off I-10.Written 23 January 2022
- We enjoyed a day trip to the center to enjoy local artist's creations on display. The curator is also an artist.Written 8 March 2017
- No better place to bring small children to play. The canopy of majestic oaks makes any day feel cooler. Well worth the visit.Written 9 November 2017
- We enjoy going to eat here and the food and service is really good. Good atmosphere with TVs and bar. I have been several times and ordered various items and really never had anything bad. I would go back if I was in the area but don't get over that way too much.Written 16 January 2018
- They had 7 machines up, the rest were not working. The repairman seemed frustrated in trying to find out what is happening.Written 8 August 2019
- Very cute gift shop.. great prices absolutely loved all the bird houses and can’t wait to hang them.Written 17 August 2020
- My Husband and I visited here to sing some Kareoke...just passing through town staying within walking distance.. Karaoke people are great the sound mixer is Awesome..had everything we wanted to sing..(Crowd is on the older side..but so are we)..Felt totally safe and had a BLAST!! We will be Back!Written 15 November 2019
- We have good friends in Sulphur and visit ever few years. We always play golf when we visit. This time, we flew and did not take golf clubs. Borrowed a set for my wife and the manager of the club loaned me a set for the two rounds I played. While this is a municipal course, it is challenging. Bring a few extra balls and have a good timeWritten 20 November 2016
- Had a really fun time with Tommy!! We caught a lot of fish and enjoyed every minute! We even stayed at his house that you can rent and it was nice as well. Give him a call you won’t be disappointed! Perfect for a weekend family getaway!!Written 9 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Sulphur
- The best outdoor activities in Sulphur according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Sulphur on Tripadvisor
Sulphur Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 8:26 AM|