- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- The best way to experience Maine's coastline is from a boat, and Captain Gary's River Run Tours delivers a shipshape vessel that's comfortable, clean and safe. We relished our relaxed three-hour tour, which Captain Gary tailored to highlight sightings of seals, cormorants, eiders and other wildlife while navigating some of the most scenic waterways from Bath to Boothbay. We enjoyed a picnic style lunch that we brought on board, and we stretched our legs on Burnt Island where we happily snapped photos of the Lighthouse and ocean views. Captain Gary's unobtrusive yet informative narration demonstrated his knowledge of the area from historical references to the hot dining spots in Bath, Robinhood Cove, Boothbay and beyond. A River Run Tour launches a uniquely personalized experience for a great value that will leave you with a deep appreciation of the natural setting and beauty of Maine.Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Informative and interesting tour of Bath, ME. Meg did a terrific job sharing Bath's storied history in a way that was both approachable and fun. Meg is extremely knowledgeable. She is genuinely interested in your questions and conducts the tour in an interactive way. We not only learned a lot but had a wonderful time with Meg walking the streets of Bath. A "must do" activity in this true gem of a town.Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took this as part of the maritime museum and our guide was excellent. He provided as much insight as he could on the working of the factory along with the history. The water part of this was also very good. We would recommend thisWritten 4 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We met Capt Larry at 7:30 for a full day of fishing aboard the DebraAnn. After a brief safety review, we set out on his amazing 30' Grady White with plenty of elbow room for all to be comfortable. The day could not have been better and Capt Larry was the perfect host and best offshore fishing guide that Maine has to offer. We started the day with a couple of 37 lb cods, worked our way into all the haddock we could legally take and finished with a 9' blue shark.
So much fishing that my arms still ache. Thank you Larry!Written 10 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was our family’s 5th year fishing with capt Brouwer. He is an excellent fisherman and works hard to put you on fish and make your trip fun. He and Chris are first rate guides and people. Highly recommendWritten 31 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thank you SO MUCH for yesterday. It really was a trip of a lifetime for both me and my nephew Ed affectionately know as Mr. Mackerel.
You are an awesome young man, SUPER captain and the best guide I've had on any boating excursion - bar none. (can't say fishing because it was my first time). You've set the bar high for any future outings in FL.
If anyone asks me where to fish in ME, you will be my only answer.Written 2 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Recently had a terrific Tidbit Tasting Tour with my wife, two daughters and their boyfriends in separate parts of the country. Had three boxes delivered to different locations and we all logged on together. It was fantastic! Plenty of great info and history regarding each snack in the package, including lots we did not know. Our guide was fabulous, kept things moving, let us chat with each other and addressed all our questions. We even got follow up emails with clarification to questions we asked and a family recipe for a cake we can't wait to try. Awesome way to gather and connect during COVID times. Would certainly do it again, and will be looking for the in-person tours when things begin to open up more. Thank you so much!Written 28 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.