- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Always a good experience. I love getting their annuals when they first come out in April/May & we purchase there corn + other veggies during the summer season!
Their staff is helpful and friendly plus their prices are reasonably goodWritten 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Convenient shopping in the heart of Severna Park. Many unique gift and boutique shops. The plaza also features many dining options from carry out to dine in. A one stop shopping experience. If you need to purchase a home stop by Long & Foster Real Estate Inc.Written 2 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The employees were very nice. And the room was great! Not too easy definitely a challenge. Very clean too.Written 10 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hosted a birthday party there recently...staff was helpful and nice. Place was clean, even the pizza from the snack bar was good. Festive atmosphere, too!Written 19 February 2020
- Homestead Gardens has a great selection of plants, flowers, and trees that dwarfs the big box centers, though they are on the expensive side. Walking in the door you are greeted with a tasteful gift shop selection of home and garden accessories, as well as a small clothing and children's area. Definitely a step up from Home Depot and Lowe's in selection, quality and price.Written 24 April 2019
- I have been going to this nail salon for a few years now and always had good service. Today was exceptional. There is a new person named Peter, and his is fabulous! I will be requesting him for all future visits. VIP nail studio is very fortunate to have him there.Written 11 January 2021
- My wife gave me a gift card for three messages at the Hand and Stone Massage. The nearest location, Severna Park was quite a distance from our home in Clinton but worth the trip. I was serviced by Kia. Very nice, quite talkative, and very good at her job. She was wonderful. I had returned from a long car trip and my lower back was really hurting. Her hands went over my back once and knew exactly what to work on. Here I am a day later fully refreshed.
I definitely recommend this Hand and Stone and ask for Kia!Written 28 October 2018
- As a last minute decision a friend and I went paddle boarding with SUP Annapolis. It was such a fun experience! We came directly from BWI airport, a short drive. There were clean restrooms to change in and the parking lot was close to the water. Our instructor, Luke, was polite, capable, and patient with us. We were briefed on how to paddle board and then helped into the water. We were able to paddle around the marina and then taken out into another nearby creek. It was very pretty, the weather was was and the water felt great. I'd definitely recommend it: great experience at a great rate!Written 13 July 2015
Severna Park Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 5:56 AM|