- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
27 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I took my 5 year old grandson on the open cockpit biplane ride and we had a blast! Our pilot Kyle was awesome, and he even diverted our ride to fly over our house. It was quite something to see Cape Cod from the air like this. I would recommend this to anyone!Written 28 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After several weather delays we were able to fish with Captain Bruce. We left the dock on time with the early morning lights of Chatham as a backdrop. After a short run we were fishing. We hooked up right away a caught our tuna in short order. On our way back in we stopped to jig some mackerel which is a lot of fun. The Captain knows where the fish are and provides a great trip. The boat has a wide beam so you aren't crowded in the least.Written 1 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a 3 hour tour on Sep 17 2019 with Captain Tom and Helaine. The weather was good with bright sunshine. The scenery was great and we took over 200 pictures in a short amount of time. The highlight was seeing some many seals (no shark sighting) and pulling up a lobster trap. We could have taken a few lobster back with us since they were good size but we decided not too since we had no place to cook them. Tom and Helaine were great tour guides and we talked throughout the trip like we were old friends even though this was our first meeting. Great couple and full of stories. They will adjust your trip on demand as you go. We just stayed with the 3 hour tour but loved every minute. Highly recommend itWritten 18 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow!! What a truly incredible experience!!! We did the two hour great white shark tour and all expectations were met. Captain Darren was a true professional in communication and setting expectations- which were very quickly exceeded with 10-12 great white sightings within the first hour. Absolutely amazing adventure- 10/10 recommend and we can’t wait to do it again next summer!!!Written 28 September 2022
- I took one of these tours today and will highly recommend it. So much fun. We saw the seals up close and learned a lot about them. It’s a small group so the passengers feel free to talk to one another and the captain. The captain was extremely knowledgeable and personable.Written 23 June 2022
- Bruce knows where the stripers are!
We did the 2 hour trip and fished the rips of Monomoy island
Slow start then bam. Fish on over and over
Caught couple keepers!
Bruce is very knowledgeable of the fishing ground.
Usually a 2 hour trip is all you need.
Great fishing!Written 15 August 2022
- Jason is a “Great Charter Capt. Kept us on fish the entire time. Would fish with him any time. Frirst time fishing for my friend Emil.Written 14 June 2022
- Captain Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with. Coordinating our charter trip was easy, as he was very responsive in all his communication. Out on the water, though, is where his experience and expertise really paid off. He said he could smell where the fish were, and I know that sounds like a tall tale, but once he told us to drop our lines we were pulling in some very nice striped bass within about a minute. We decided to keep four of the first ones, but we continued to catch and release some impressive fish for the rest of the trip. On the way in he filleted them for us. We were grilling bass for the whole family that same evening.
If you’re looking to go out on the water for some great fishing in the Chatham, MA area you absolutely need to call Captain Mike at Magic Fishing Charters. He’s worth every penny!Written 27 June 2022
- We had a great time. John was friendly and couldn’t be more accommodating. He’s enjoys sharing his stories being on the water. We even saw a couple of seals in Oyster Pond.Written 17 August 2019
- Very informative and personal. Enjoyed learning about the seals from a native Cape Codder. The boat is a pleasure. Smooth, ride even at 30 MPH! Greatly enjoyed our time.Written 30 September 2019
- Really enjoyable trip. Eric, our captain, was awesome. Made it really fun. You can tell he loves what he’s does. He knows his stuff. Just makes a fun adventure even more enjoyable.Written 12 August 2020
- What an amazing experience!! The guys at Outermost are great! We took the boat to North Beach Island first thing in the morning (9:00 am) and had the beach to ourselves - just us and the wildlife. It was low tide so we scored big on sand dollars. We stayed till last pickup at 4:30pm. The captains are very knowledgeable about the area so we learned a lot of trivia on the trips. If you’re looking for a unique adventure, I highly recommend chartering through Outermost Harbor Marine over to North Beach Island.
NOTE: there are no amenities at all on North Beach and no lifeguards. There is a heavy seal population which means a lot of shark activity.Written 28 August 2022
- Tim Wood does a great job of opening Chatham's history book. Whether you live here or are just visiting, we all take the town's past, architecture and growth for granted. Enjoy a stroll down Main Street and let Tim open you eyes to all that it has to offer.Written 21 June 2022
- Jeff is a courteous, professional, no nonsense fishing and wildlife guide with a really great boat for getting to and from the fishing areas quickly and safely. He is a knowledgeable and patient teacher when it comes to techniques for getting a fish on the line. He also provides interesting and informative historical and biological information about the areas that we visited. He's a great person who also shares anecdotal stories and listens to his clients' stories actively in kind.
We caught several stripers and my son landed his first 31 inch fish thanks to Jeff's guidance. The look on my son's face was priceless. My father and I also caught several fish and the experience was worth every penny. I would book this tour again without hesitation. Recommend!Written 16 August 2022
- I have had the pleasure to sail on this timeless beauty many times. Tyrone, named after a county in Ireland by its first owner, is of sturdy build with exquisite lines. She dances nimbly, even with her great size and weight. She has won many schooner races! Matt is a traditional gentleman, and his passion and love for this amazing sailboat shine true. He loves taking details of the boat, as he maintains it himself.
If you are looking for sailing a traditional, fast, and truly beautiful boat, look no further! The cheap price and the wonderful experience is well worth it! Come sail Tyrone!!Written 18 November 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Chatham
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Chatham:See more budget-friendly tours in Chatham on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Chatham:See more adventurous tours in Chatham on Tripadvisor