Top Attractions in Duluth
What travellers are saying
- Nice drive- well worth our time. Stopped at a few shops. Kendall’s smoked fish was excellent. Views were goodWritten 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The bridge was one of our best experiences of the whole trip. Such a cool thing to see. Worth the wait to watch it go up and down for the big ship to pass under!Written 10 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It takes you back in time. You really never want to leave this place. When we were there it was a gorgeous day and they had someone playing out back and were setting up for a party It was breathtaking. The back and by the water is something else. I COULD imagine living there.Written 10 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Once we finally found this (due to construction) it was worth the drive. The 5 story climb was easy and the view was breathtaking. Afterwards, we took a walk through the gardens and rang the Peace Bell.Written 9 October 2022
- This has long been our favourite part of Duluth, and we were happy to see it practically unchanged since our last visit (pre-pandemic). It was vibrant, shops and restaurants were open, there were people walking around. It's the best area to stay in, hands down.Written 3 October 2022
- Very nice recently renovated lakeside walkway with a separate paved bike path. A great way to get to the Lift Bridge and canal from various hotels along the lakeshore. Many park benches to sit and lookout at the lakeWritten 31 October 2022
- For a small museum (free admission) within walking distance of my hotel in Canal Park, it had numerous exhibits and information on the shipping industry along with stories of various ships and the Great Lakes. It also had a great view of the canal and any passing ships.Written 31 October 2022
- We didn't stay long but was a nice beach area at the end of the point off Canal Park drive. Short walk like shown in the picture.Written 11 September 2022
- We walked over two miles to get here but it was worth it. Not only were the views wonderful but the park itself was breathtaking. As we visited later in the season, many of the roses were spent but there were enough that were still blooming. What a beautiful site, nicely manicured gardens.Written 9 October 2022
- The 2 under 2 were getting bored with the grown ups activities so we stopped in the see the aquarium. This was a fresh water aquarium which was way different from any other aquarium who normally have tropical fish or salt water. The kids were so excited. Great one day adventure.Written 17 December 2022
- Self-guided tour with tour guides in strategic spots with really informative narratives. A definite must do in Duluth.Written 7 September 2022
- A very nice way to see the City of Duluth and Lake Superior by car or bike. Be sure yo stop at the Visitor Center for information and the view.Written 24 October 2022
- Nice path, nice scenery and walked along the water/shores. Nice length as well. Great for dog walkingWritten 11 September 2022
- Great trip. We arrived at approximately 10:30 am and made our way towards the entrance of the trail. The trail was moderate in nature and steep in certain areas. The trail was a big loop that brought us back to the parking lot when we completed it. There were multiple scenic overlooks that provided beautiful views of the trees and water below us.
Tip: I recommend spending 1.5 hours here if you truly want to see everything.Written 28 August 2022
- We enjoyed the summer alpine slide! The line wasn’t too long, beautiful fun ride through the woods. We planned on one ride but took two!Written 29 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Duluth
Duluth Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 12:21 pm|