- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- 8/27/22, Myself and My Friend went for the first time today. We absolutely fell in love with this place. We spent 4hrs looking around and shopping. Time flew by so quickly. If your in Springfield Mo, you've got to go take a look. New and Old items. A trip down memory lane.Written 28 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall has a little bit of everything. Very nicely laid out. If I recall, with the exception of Macys and Dillard's, all your shopping needs are on one level.Written 7 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came for the aquarium and museums but wow what a store, there is anything and everything there. I reccomend going to all the parts, the shopping, the musuem and the restaurant.Written 13 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this place is awsome if you like to shop for antiques. make sure you bring enough money and time. there was some very cool and cheap things thereWritten 28 July 2021
- Went with locals who knew where it was located, otherwise it is not visible from any street. This is an amazing place with crafts of all kinds: from baked goods to lamb chops, and pizza made to order! It is 90% under shelter from sun and rain and it is all on asphalt surface. Will go back when in the area.Written 21 October 2019
- The staff is super friendly and fun! There are so many deals on items. $10 day is a blast and the store lives up to the name...it is crazy!!Written 28 March 2022
- Direct Buy Cacao Beans from around the world to Chocolate Bars made in Springfield. Kevin's tour was so informative, the chocolate is amazing, with such a variety of flavors, and the concept of giving back to the Springfield community through Chocolate University is surely a blessing! We had a group of 6 people from out of town and the visit exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend, especially if you want to support local businesses that make a difference!Written 16 November 2022
- Staff is very friendly and extremely helpful! I am not an artist by any means, but they are there to help you with your design, and it always turns out great!!Written 22 March 2020
- Absolutely PERFECT....a great pace to kick back...enjoy the music. And take in some of the best coffee I have had. Customer service...makes you feel at home..there is no other place. I will go now...thanks for the great coffeeWritten 23 September 2020
- Nice clean parking lot. Big well done store with oodles of tools to enjoy looking at. But the one item I wanted was out of stock. But it was a nice store to look at tools, and the prices were OK for imported tools. I just wished they had the shoulder plane I wanted.Written 8 May 2014
- May sound strange, but as the father of a 16 year old with a larger size chest, it was great to go and have the team help her find a bra and swimming suit that FITS correctly. My daughter is so happy with the purchase we made. Thanks so much for all of your help!Written 16 July 2016
- I have traveled to Poland three times for vacation and we love to purchase Polish Pottery. I was really surprised when we saw the billboard for this place.
We definitely stopped and loved it. The quality was awesome and the designs were spectacular. The lady at the counter was great and we enjoyed talking to her about our experiences in Poland.
I definitely would highly recommend this place anytime you travel through the area!Written 15 July 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Springfield
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Springfield:See more budget-friendly shopping in Springfield on Tripadvisor