Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- My friend from Zambales suggested to try and glad we did as my kids and I had a blast and did all the rides for the first time
Staffs are super friendly, reasonable price and great picture from their own photographers!Written 5 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our trip with Vacation Deals was very commendable! The bed weather cannot stop us from going into places and we really enjoyed it! Indeed, a hassle-free vacation it is! Thanks to Mam Cherry for arranging everything and to Sir Robert who is a great tour guide.. very informative! Surely we will be arranging our future vacation with them.. 😀👍👍👏👏👏😀Written 26 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a two hour cruise and stay overnight at the yacht. With a dozen people of our family on board, it was so much fun. Karaoke, fishing, snorkeling and swimming were some of the activities that the members of our family did. Night time aboard the yacht was quite. great time to just talk amongst us and did some karaoke. All of these at a very low price... we will go back again in a few months. Perhaps a company christmas party.Written 29 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just today tried to inquire about bringing a small group from my non-profit scuba org to this dive center in November (5 months from now). Here is the reply I received: "Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we will not be able to assist you this fall since our instructor will be away. -Daniel". -And- "As of now the instructor is away so we don't accommodate any diving at all unfortunately, individual or groups. -Daniel"
Seems to me the bread and butter of a business that calls itself a "dive center" is accommodating divers. Their dive pro is gone "as of now" and the fact they don't think they can replace him/her by the time five months from now has elapsed means they aren't TRYING to get a new dive pro. Hence, I heavily suggest they delete the term "dive center" from their signage and on-line advertising. Very misleading.Written 4 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- These experiences are best for tours in Subic Bay Freeport Zone:
- Subic Bay Day Trip from Manila
- indigenous Forest experience Manila 2022
- Zoobic Safari Admission Ticket in Subic