Top Things to Do in Hague, NY
Things to Do in Hague
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Beach is very pleasant and located in a spot that is picturesque and comfortable. Worth the drive to either swim or just enjoy the scenery.Written 26 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are avid campers, and we booked a year in advance to secure multiple neighboring sites here. When the pandemic hit, our kids frequently asked if our annual big camping trip would push through. So glad that we were able to go!
Rogers Rock was recommended by my brother and his fiancee. Everything they raved about was true. It's a beautiful campground! We all enjoyed fishing, swimming, kayaking, lounging, and rafting at the lake. We did hiking. Didn't get to cliff jump, but we'll save that for next time. Although not waterfront, our sites were pretty close to the water; but to get to the actual beach area, we had to drive. Since the campground just reopened and I wasn't too keen on using the shared facilities, 'brought a shower tent which was very useful. Kids and I mostly took our showers there (solar shower bags came in handy and I just boiled water to put in the cold water when we ran out). 'placed the portable potty there at night. Family members who used the campground's public showers said it was just ok; some stalls didn't have a working shower or were dirty. They were limited to the middle shower stall. Restrooms were generally clean.
If you ever forgot to bring something, Walmart is about 10 mins away. 'drove to Lake George Village (about 45 mins from camp) one day for a quick outing.
Amazing views!!! Nature at its best. Chirping birds all around, sometimes they get too loud. *lol All in all, very relaxing vacation with family and friends. We'd love to go back next year.Written 21 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped at the Hague Market while we were out on the lake. We ordered our sandwiches online and they were ready for us when we arrived and all of the sandwiches were fantastic! So good, we went back the next day as well!Written 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful location and always helpful staff make it a great place to stay at the condo or to rent one of the many types of boats. Not a better place on Lake George!Written 10 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hague
- The top attractions to visit in Hague are: See all attractions in Hague on Tripadvisor
Hague Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 4:34 am|