- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- If you are tired of the insecure, plastic posh of Manhattan/Brooklyn, embrace yourself in the wonderland of Ona. A true tastemaker and visionary merchant with the heart of a child and a fountain of knowledge and humor. Her curation touches my heart without the utterance of a word. You could see her passion and curiosity poured through the meticulous selection of handcrafted goods around the world. It's really a treat and I'm sure something in Ona's store will bring a smile to your face and bring forth warm memories of the more innocent past.Written 29 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place, very friendly large amount of stuff - comic books toys cabinets china and clothes. Very nice atmosphereWritten 11 November 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff well educated on products. Appreciated him giving us a very informative taste test on the olive oils and vinegars. Purchased items for self and for gifts.Written 28 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little spot that has some unique items. I enjoyed looking around here, would have stayed longer but I needed to move my car & couldn't get another parking spot. Will definitely allow for more time next time.Written 19 October 2020
- Due to COVID there was a line to get in. Would have loved to spend more time there and look around but didn't want to stay too long. Staff was friendly, will go back.Written 19 October 2020
- I was happy to spend a while here while the kid browsed. While the selection is not enormous, it's not just the usual big-box stuff, and it is well presented. There's a nice place for parents to sit and kids to play on the floor.Written 14 January 2017