- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This past weekend was actually my husband and I's first trip to this beach even though we've been coming to Delaware beaches our whole lives and we might just be Fenwick converts. We went two days in a row on our most recent trip because we loved it so much. A quiet beach with easy parking, not too bad of a dune walk to get to the water, and plenty of room to spread out. People can also bring their dogs. My husband likes to swim and surf and the waves at Fenwick did not disappoint. We loved that it was so empty compared to other beaches like Cape Henlopen or Rehoboth town beach. We will be back for sure!Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- AMAZING collection of items from Atlantic shipwrecks and educational storyboards for everyone to enjoyYou would never expect that this FREE attaction could have so much to offer! There is so many different artifacts and associated stories to explain them. Kids loved it, I could have stayed for two hours looking through every item. Downstairs is a very family-friendly store with every seashell and collectible you might like. SUPER friendly staff in the museum and also in the shop.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved the water park cuz we have a 2 year old and it was perfect for him, small park, 2 and 4 hours passes. Definitely would be boring for older kids I think, cuz not much different things to do.Written 17 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love the Hershey's ice cream and the Surfer's Deli (eat in, too) had the BEST sandwiches at good prices. be sure to visit the Toy Store next door to the Surfer's Deli (near the furniture store) They have adorable items at great prices.Written 4 August 2019
- This lighthouse is a historical gem, which time is nearly passing by. It is strategically located on a survey location from the late 1700s when the colony (now state) boundaries were being drawn. As other people mentioned in their reviews, it now sits 1-block off the main thoroughfare on the north end of Ocean City at the actual border of MD and DE. It is surrounded by a residential area and a trailer park. It is a 30 minute (max) stop to see, explore, and take a photo or two. We did not do the tour, as it was closed when we visited. It is well preserved, and nice if you want see part of this country's history.Written 19 September 2022
- This is a very fun candy shop. They have a lot of different candy options that you can buy in smaller quantities or in a bigger bulk bag. Their salt water taffy was excellent.Written 4 September 2022
- Its easily located off the Highway and provides a lot of brochures and info. The workers know the local area and helpful.Written 23 June 2019
- You cannot miss this marker if you visit the lighthouse. It’s basically right next to it. Cool bit of history to see the marker between MD and DE.Written 4 September 2022
- I recently purchased used jet skis and brought them here for service. Being new to jet ski ownership i was not aware of what service would cost. I found out after getting service done here that their prices are at least 40% higher than other jet ski service centers. I would reccomend that you shop around and get competitive pricing first. I wish I had.Written 19 September 2013
- We had an absolutely amazing sunset/full moon kayak tour. Rachel was an incredible guide. Highly recommend!Written 11 September 2022
- Stopped at the recommendation of a coworker. Their fudge is wonderful, and they had a nice variety to choose from. I liked the size of their small blocks that allowed me to get a nice sample of 5 different types for a total 1/2 lb, instead of having to get a 1/2 block of the same type.Written 12 July 2022
- Guide was fantastic. Had a wonderful ride . Only complaint is the girl in the office for check in was extremely rude. If the ride hadn’t already been booked we would have left & spent the money elsewhere.Written 4 September 2022
- Our guide was skilled and patient with our few, including one of our group getting stranded on an island after toppling. Reasonable prices. Would be nice to have a place to change into or out of a swimsuit or something other than a port-o-potty so plan ahead.Written 17 July 2018
- a cute little family mini golf. 18 holes fit into a small space. Perfect for little kids as it plays quickly. Perfect for little kids but my 9/11 year olds enjoyed as well. I did too - especially since I won. Cute details along the course.Written 28 June 2021
- Friendly, professional staff and guides. New equipment, Fast!
Highly recommend as the bay side is much better for these ski’sWritten 30 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Fenwick Island