- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
40 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- The view was great but the challenge was walking 2.5 miles steep rocky trail/road then walking up the fire towerWritten 30 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Meeting with the silent Buddhist Monks. The main temple and sayings prayers. I learned how to do the red envelopes and the offerings to the different deities.Written 27 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tried to go to sams point, but the parking lot was full. This was ten minutes away. It’s a great hike up to the ridge. Nice views.Written 1 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- LOve Sunfrost Farms! While visiting Woodstock, NY we shopped for fresh produce at Sunfrost Farms, they have other grocery items, ice cream and deli salds! Everything was so fresh and tasty. When in Woodstock be sure to shop here!Written 3 July 2021
- seen a great GREATFUL DEAD cover band ther,it was a unique place,very close to Woodstock,we loved it,sound was good.Written 18 September 2019
- Zang Gallery features mainly Woodstock area artists but of the New York City -- make that world class -- level of of skill. The openings are a must.Written 23 February 2020
- Everything you’d expect from a flea market, both new and old treasures as well as fresh farm fruits and veggiesLots of local artisan jewellery, pottery, artwork, clothes, second hand kni knickknacks, crystals, souvenirs, toys and farm fresh fruits and veggiesWritten 17 October 2022
- This is right next to the monastery which is right across the street from the entrance to the Overlook Mt. hiking trail.Written 7 July 2021
- In a town with the WAAM, The Photography Center, The Byrdcliffe Guild and the Woodstock School of Art, the library is another icon of local culture. Great used book sales in warm months -- usually Saturday mornings -- and some great collections like that of the art room. Eventually, the library will be replaced by a new building, but, for now, enjoy the conviviality and range.Written 23 February 2020
- As a professional actor I have been fortunate enough to be cast in several of their shows and each time have been delighted by the caliber of actors I have had the oppotunity to work with, and by the thoughtful and smart direction of their artistic director Shauna Kanter. And I have been equally enthralled when being an audience member as well. The venue (the historic Byrdcliffe Theatre) is a unique, intimate space to see theatre. If you are in Woodstock, check them out!Written 20 April 2018
- Great walk! Mostly flat except to walk into from the parking lot, there is a little slope but not too bad.
When I was there was lots of interesting birds flying around.Written 20 July 2020
- No town's quite like Woodstock, NY. And there's no place to learn about Woodstock like it's historical society. On Saturdays and Sundays from June through Labor Day and for two weekends every December, HSW welcomes visitors to its exhibits and gift shop. Exhibits focus on the artists, musicians, and writers who put Woodstock on the world-map, along with unknowns whose lives created community in a small town blessed abundantly by Mother Nature. HSW's gift shop offers prints of local artists' work, books and DVD's about the history of Woodstock, the Catskills and Hudson Valley, CDs, Woodstock chimes, local maple syrup, and jams . . . At Christmas, handmade gifts from cookies to aprons, mittens, hats, scarves, jewelry, skin care products . . . along with year-round offerings, make HSW a must-stop for unique gifts.
Written 5 February 2018
- A long time feature of the town and of the professional fine art and photojournalism circuit. The shows are always interesting and the openings a must do event.Written 23 February 2020
- How sweet it is to be so close and connected with a band. You've read it before, and I will echo the others. The Levon Helm Studios is a great venue for a show!
Tickets are reasonably priced. Parking is plentiful. The place is clean. Acoustics are great.
Most recently, I saw a band from Mali, West Africa, Habib Koite and Bamada. They were phenomenal. I trust part of the reason for a stellar performance is the venue itself.
If other muscians who I know and love peform there, you can bet I will attend!Written 13 November 2022
- Wonderful day spent at the Spa. Pristine cleanliness, accommodating staff and a fabulous deep tissue with Dawn! I’ll be back!
PamGWritten 9 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Woodstock
- The best outdoor activities in Woodstock according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Woodstock on Tripadvisor