Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Our family of 6 had an absolute BLAST on our Mountain Cat Off-Road Adventure! We live in different states so it was wonderful to all be able to get together and spend time doing something we all thoroughly enjoyed. Our guide, JT, was a ton of fun and did a wonderful job making us all feel comfortable with the machines. Thank you JT & Sky Valley! We will be returning and highly recommend the Mountain Cat Off-Road Adventures to everyone!Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was amazing and the staff very educational and fun to be around. This was our anniversary trip and one we will remember because of how fun this event wasWritten 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a half day guided float trip with Joel and it was excellent, caught plenty of brown and speckled trout on fly rod. Joel was fantastic, accommodating and professional. Whether you are an avid or beginner fisherman this is the place to go. See you next spring! Thanks again!Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had THE BEST time with Kyle Saturday! He went over and above to make sure my sisters bachelorette was just what she wanted! I can not wait to bring my husband and friends back! Stop reading reviews and go ahead and book your tour already!!Written 16 April 2018
- The exit to the famous Blue Ridge Parkway is close to town and we were heading out to explore Price Lake, which turned out to be a memorable (all in spring bloom) 2-1/2mile hike for us. Price Lake is definitely also a wonderful place to paddle, rent a canoe, rowboat, or a kayak, at the on-site rental facility that also sells bait and rents fishing tackle for anglers!Written 3 June 2022
- We did clay shooting with Carl, and what a great experience it was! Carl is fun, engaging, and knowledgeable. He was telling us about his ideas for future tours, and they all sounded great. Carl provided excellent service and is worth the trip!Written 26 October 2022
- We had a wonderful time fishing with Shawn and Axel. Our day started out very rainy, but it cleared up and all four of us caught some beautiful trout.Written 16 August 2023
- You can stroll along Main Street in Blowing Rock without popping into the Gallery. Take your time and look over the entire place. Not large, but a lot to take in. You'll enjoy it.Written 22 October 2019
- Chris called us the day prior to our scheduled ride to notify us of inclimate weather which would impact our reservation. He offered an alternate date, but since we were only coming in for the day, he offered to cancel the reservation for us for a full refund. He didn't have to do that, but his exceptional professionalism and courtesy has undoubtedly made us happy customers, even without mother nature's cooperation. We'll definitely reschedule and be back when the weather is better. Thank you Chris!Written 26 March 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Blowing Rock
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Blowing Rock:See more tours for couples in Blowing Rock on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Blowing Rock:See more tours for groups in Blowing Rock on Tripadvisor