- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We spotted lots of fresh, organic produce, locally farmed meats, eggs, breads and crafts and listen to the spirited sounds of a mountain band. WCFM is a 100% producer-only market.
Best bread ever from 'Between the Tress"!Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place is terrible. Way Overpriced and the owners (I assume)/ employees are woke and rude. Did I mentioned overpriced? To the nth degree.Written 3 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Built around 1980, the Mall has a limited amount of choices and has less stores now than it once did. The current store have held there own and do provide good products.Written 22 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 3 floors and lots to looks at. Just looking and talking to your friends about all the cool things you find worth the trip. Definitely pricey not a thrift store where it being old lowers it’s value but a true antique store that values the past which is reflected in price.Written 5 December 2022
- This place is grate alsum produce always fresh this place looks amazing love the country field huge honey collection all kinds of sauces jams jellies awesome folk art great people loved every minute of it this place would be great for family and friends to stop by it is a must see placeWritten 26 December 2020
- Loved browsing through this store. It was clean and variety was great. Prices seemed reasonable too. She even had a section that had some food items that was a nice touch.Written 21 September 2019
- Store was like an REI and a old town candy/toy store had a child. Public restrooms and water fountain are the highlightsGood store espically for candy and kids toys. Like a classic trip down memory lane. Has some cute things but out of my budget mostly but they have lots of high quality name brand hiking\camping supplies. The refillable water bottle station and public restrooms are the best park and doing a great service to kingstreet with very little stores having public restrooms.Written 5 December 2022
- We stopped on to browse at The Art of the Oil and really enjoyed looking at all of the unusual items. This is a. delightful store with many locally made works of art and crafts. Don't miss it if you are in the area.Written 27 September 2019
- Wow..what a store. The Cornerstone Bookstore is awesome! It has two floors packed with gifts, books, CD's, home decor, and while we were there, Christmas had exploded on both floors. Ornaments, cards, trees, you name it, it was available. The staff was very friendly and helpful to our group of about 30 people. We were so excited to find this place. We will definitely visit again when in the area.Written 20 October 2022
- Great little place to get fresh produce and they also have a huge selection of relishes, pickles, jams and jellies.Written 23 July 2016
- One of the more price friendlier hippie vibe places in kingstreet from my limited knowledge of 3 visits. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Good vibes with new books, used books, clothes, crystals, anything you need to vibe. Very funny bumper stickers is the best and cheap way to commemorate a visit there.Written 5 December 2022
- Interesting shop with fewer children’s books than I’d hoped for. I enjoyed browsing. The strict rules were a bit much…I get cleansing hands and face masks but I was afraid to touch many books as they had to go in a special basket.Written 8 November 2022
- If your looking for authentic Russian Nesting Dolls/Matryoshka Dolls, look no further than the Golden Cockerel in Boone, NC. I ordered three of the Christmas Tree Nesting Dolls 5pc./8.5" off their website for Christmas presents for our son, daughter and one for us. They are absolutely beautiful and very well made. You can tell they are the real deal, not some knock off from China. If we are ever in the Boone, NC area, we will definitely stop at their store.Written 14 December 2020
- I've been in here a few times and just love the friendly welcome, the interesting selection. Boone has some great little shops and this is one you shouldn't miss.Written 22 June 2016
- Classic KINGSTREET walk visiting App college friends - the happy place is a classic place to stop by :)Staff was nice and the store has great products from trinkets to clothing. Great place to get a gift for a friends birthday. Pricey but it’s a local business not a cheap Walmart corporation so worth the price. A fun store to go to with friends. No bathroom so I had to run to mast general to pee but I get you can’t just add a bathroom to a rented space lolWritten 5 December 2022