- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- We had such a great time with Barrett! Super nice and kept us challenged, safe and entertained. Great time for my son and I.Written 21 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our entire family had a blast, even thought the weather was less than ideal. On our trip to Brevard, it was our kids (ages 12 &14) favorite activity. From camouflage and archery to visiting the filming sites, our guide Tammy was wonderful and enthusiastic. I highly recommend doing this tour!Written 14 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great tour!
Ann our guide was terrific and knowledgeable about the places we visited and the town of Brevard. All the businesses we visited were happy to see us and the food and drink was great.
If you are visiting Brevard or Transylvania County then you need add this to your things to do.Written 21 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jonathan was very informative, knowledgeable, fun and great taking thoughtful pictures. Tons of experience in Pisgah National ForrestWritten 25 October 2019
- Our beautiful horses, Buster and Penny, were kind souls and well-mannered. Penny had a few "stumbles" so I was a little concerned for her, but there were rocks on the trail. Staff gave very understandable instruction prior to starting. The stirrups were also appropriately adjusted for height / length. Our guide, Rhee, seemed to genuinely care for animals. The stables seemed to be in good condition, and the weather was nice that day. There is a restroom (outdoor porta-potty), and the last portion of road is not paved but easy enough to drive. Bring cash to pay.Written 23 May 2022
- If you are on the road and see the signs for Brevard, NC you should take the time to check out the 19 sculptures that are scattered around the town. They have 19 life size bronze, copper, stone, and steel sculptures of the native and recently reintroduced (like the elk and red wolf) animals. Also keep your eyes open for the beautiful white squirrels Brevard is known for.
We parked the car and started walking around looking for the sculptures (if you have kids you can make it a scavenger hunt for them). We didn't find all of them so I recommend picking up a map at the visitors center.Written 22 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Brevard
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Brevard:See more tours for children in Brevard on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Brevard:See more tours for couples in Brevard on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Brevard:See more tours for groups in Brevard on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Brevard:See more budget-friendly tours in Brevard on Tripadvisor
Brevard Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$165.23|