- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
72 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 72
What travellers are saying
- If you’ve seen it on the Olympics, you have to try it for yourself. Fun for every age and skill type. The members range from 6 to 86. If you are looking for a new hobby, or just a little exercise this is the place.Written 23 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This seems like a mic park, I just stopped in for a short break to relax under a shaded pavilion. There is a small lake here but they are doing work to it right now and there is no water in it(8-15-16) There are several pavilions with grill, and pic nic tables . Also plenty of walking areas kiddie play land as well as tennis courts and I think they have a ball field and disc golf course. This park looks like it could be very busy at times but today it was peaceful and quiet!Written 15 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love RL Smith. Great playground for the kids nice paved walking trail and the best Disc Golf Course in my opinion. There is also nice bathrooms and soccer fields. Great play for the family to go.Written 27 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stumbled upon this place by mistake. The playground is really nice with cool equipment and activities both for kids and adults. Very young kids (3-4y) can still find something to do but I would say that most equipment is for age 6-7 and above. My kids loved itWritten 26 March 2017
- Illusion was awesome and our game master Nicole was the best. We finished just in time with a little help from NicoleWritten 13 August 2022
- This was a great experience for all of us, adults and pre-teen. Nothing was scary, but it was challenging. Definitely a must experience game!Written 10 December 2019
- This is such a fun place to go!! The rooms are so awesome and very detailed. The staff is so nice and stays in character when asking for hints! Brandon (I think that was his name) was a great host!Written 30 July 2022
- My wife and I had a wonderful time. The service was EXCELLENT. We had never been to an escape room before. Will do it again and again!Written 4 February 2022
- Christine was so helpful over the phone and Mylek called us to ensure we were arriving on time. Corey and Talia were helpful and Elana was our butler and Hunter was our game master. We had a blast! Highly recommendWritten 14 May 2022
- I shop here fairly often as I’m getting back into competitive long range precision shooting. I’m seasoned with the Remington 700 Bolt Action Rifle Footprint and have been around that for over 20 years. One of my custom built 700s is a .22LR that is my trainer for the other two that I’ve also built, all from the ground up. I prefer to get my parts in person rather than online so I drop by here to browse for what I need to get back into my sport. Bipods, Grips, Ammo, and the like. Staff there is always friendly and very knowledgeable like I am also. As long as I live in the Charlotte area, they will have my business.Written 13 June 2022
- Great family experience. Fun atmosphere with music and food. The drink I had was delicious. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and when an error was made on our order, they more than met my expectations to correct the situation. I would definitely go back.Written 24 April 2022
- This was one of the best escape rooms I've ever done. So immersive from the time you walk in the front door to escaping the room. Such head scratchers! Highly recomend!!!!Written 6 March 2022
- Punches way above its weight class in entertainment and difficulty. We went here in a Groupon with my lady and her friend. I had a great time with the sheer difficulty of the puzzles - no cream puff participation trophies here. Although my lady didn't like failing so many challenges I loved it since it is much more rewarding since you absolutely can fail the challenges. Much harder than escape rooms and will definitely be back again. This is a hidden gem in Charlotte.Written 8 August 2022
- Thanks to TripAdvisor we found this place when figuring out what we might want to do to on our way out of Charlotte. The course is not in perfect shape. You might need to do some of your own greens tending as obstructions were on the course the Saturday morning we were there. Some of the tee areas look a little rough as well. It could use a little upkeep. But even in its current worn state it was a fun hour spent in a little husband and wife competition. The front 9 holes are all outside. There are a couple of challenges on the front 9. For the back 9 holes you enter the basement area. They are set up as if you are entering a mine area. They are shorter puts but you have to deal with some difficult and close quarters. It was interesting seeing how the designers configures and utilized the space available to them. This course is also attached to a Par 3 Golf Course. Overall we had a fun stop here. It costs $6 per person so it is a great cheap date. We would definitely recommend!Written 15 September 2019
- Really clean facility, nice variety of obstacles and trampoline set ups, friendly staff, was not our first and won't be our last visitWritten 22 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Charlotte