- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- What a fantastic tour! We had the pleasure of taking the Campobello Sightseeing tour with Peter and I can't brag enough about the sites, information and history that we received. Fabulous. We were a party of 8 and we were catered to. Thanks so much for all the great memories Peter. Hope to see you in FL sometime! WheezyWritten 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was on my bucket list and it was an amazing adventure! Captain Mackie and Robert were excellent at providing a warm welcome and an interesting and informative tour on a beautiful evening. We saw Minke whales, Finback whales and lots of porpoises and seals. Also some bald eagles and ospreys along the way. It was truly a spectacular experience and I was thrilled to be a part of it. So interesting to hear about the work they are doing with the Campobello Whale Rescue and their respect for these animals. Thank you Captain Mackie Greene and Robert Fitzsimmons!Written 10 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were two couples out for a day to see some whales and that is what we got…. and then some. Many, minke whales, porpoises, seals, cormorants, sea birds and a spot of mackerel fishing as well. The lighthouse is wonderful to see from the water particularly if you do a low tide pre-visit as we had done. Brandon and his son were kind captains and we learned many interesting things from this 4th and 5th generation Campobello duo.Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved our first trip so much, we booked another one 3 days later! Captain Brandon and his son are locals, who clearly know and love the waters around Campobello Island. The boat is smaller than the glitzy whale watching tours out of Saint Andrews, but it enables them to respond more quickly as things evolve.
Our first trip out, Captain was able to maneuver the boat, with his knowledge of the tidal currents, so that we had a Minke whale repeatedly in our sights. In fact, as close as maybe 20 yards! But that said, he is very respectful of the marine life, and doesn't crowd them. (It was the Minke's choice to surface so close to us!) We didn't think there was anyway he could beat the first trip, but just wanted to be out on the water when we booked the second. That one surpassed the first! Captain found a porpoise feeding frenzy. It was surreal to be surrounded by so many porpoises, diving around and under us! And he was able to give us a view of a finback whale on that trip as well. Absolutely spectacular!Written 3 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Campobello Island
- These places are best for tours in Campobello Island:See more tours in Campobello Island on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Campobello Island:See more budget-friendly tours in Campobello Island on Tripadvisor