Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I visited here for a week every summer while I was a child and we rented a cottage during the United Methodist Conference every year. I haven’t been to lakeside in over 40 years. Many things remain the same several things have changed.
I did not realize there was a fee to enter lakeside and that it was a gated closed community. We visited here in early April before they started charging for entrance in May so we got in without a paying the fee. I guess we came at the right time to go down memory lane. I probably would not have entered if they wanted me to pay to enter.
We really enjoyed walking along the shore line and out on the peer. Many memories of playing in the park, watching movies at the theater, riding bikes as a child. The entire community was very peaceful and quant.Written 10 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a free park that you can visit during your stay exploring the Lake Erie islands. The Marsh Preserve is home to many different species of local birds which attracts bird watchers from all over the nation. Pleasant walk and great way to get some exercise while being in nature.Written 9 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been on at least six Tibble's Charters and have been happy every time. We have always hit our limit. The captains are patient and accomodating on everything from boarding and unloading to the simplest question. I do believe that they meet you where you are when it comes to your fishing experience. I am an amateur and appreciate their help with tips and detangling a line if needed. They work their tails off to get you where the fish are and you can tell this isn't just a job, but a passion to see you succeed. Who else would patiently snap photos with 4 cameras at the end? I do a lot of business relationship building on their boats.Written 17 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.