- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Awesome!! It was just me and the boyfriend with Captain Bill and First Mate Blake! We caught 19 Walleye in just under 4 hours. We caught the majority of them within the first two hours. His boat was comfortable and had all the equipment to catch them fish! It was so much fun!
Captain Bill told us some history about the islands, educated us about fishing techniques and was just overall so personable. I felt very taken care of. I would definitely recommend Captain Bill/Eye Hooker to everyone and I would also book him if/when we’re back at Lake Erie.Written 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful trip!! Captain Jim was so friendly and told some great stories of how he learned to sail! We would definitely recommend and do this trip again!Written 9 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Group of 6 of us went out on the Pirate Clipper and had a blast! Great crew! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to have a fun filled, walleye slamming day on Lake Erie! Eric knows the lake, where the fish are, and what the fish want! Thanks again Captain Eric!!Written 6 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This our second time with Eriegardless and needless to say, they will be are charter from here on out!! They put us on the spot and we caught our limit(and the walleye were huge). Great crew!! Couldn’t be happier!!Written 6 May 2022
- Just finished up this second great outing this summer on the Wicked Eye. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: These guys work hard for their customers and take great care of them. There's plenty of charters on Lake Erie, but given a choice, choose Wicked Eye. You won't be disappointed!Written 24 July 2019
- We booked a half day with Capt. Mike. He cautioned us that fishing was good, but that many of the fish were small with most of the bigger fish in deeper water far out. We got out around noon, and Mike had us on fish very quickly. We caught a small one to start with, but soon began catching keepers and ended with a limit of 18 walleyes (total) for all three of us! We could hear the other captains on the radio talking about going in with a handful of keepers, but not us! Capt. Mike put us on them and kept us on them!Written 13 August 2021