Top Attractions in Hounslow
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The staff here are wonderful. Ioana and Dana on the front desk were incredibly warm and welcoming; likewise the lady behind the bar was charming and attentive.
Unfortunately the lounge is let down by the desperate food selection which I would describe as unappealing and unappetising.Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had great time @ this lounge. Harsh & Goldy have provided good hospitality. We’ll visit this place again in the future.Written 28 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The home of the Earl of Jersey quite nice to go around but not stuffed with eye catching exhibits
You get an idea of the scale of the house but not its original decor better local houses for that (syon Strawberry Hill or Hampton court) Garden are extensive and loverly but not formal again other places if you want to see that. Often been in TV from doubling as the Vatican on the Dave Allen show to the stables doubling as the prison wall for wings Band on the Run albumWritten 15 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hounslow Urban Farm is a nice play to have a fun morning for all the family. You can see the farm animals and even pet some of them. There is also a playground for the kids and two bouncing castles for extra fun. Decent parking space and easily accessible by public transportation.Written 3 January 2022
- Thank you to Linda, John, Simon , Don and all the volunteers at the railway! We chose the venue for our sons 4th birthday party and the whole experience from start to end including the booking and organising could not have been better.,friendly, professional and thorough - thank you thank you thank you!
Elliott HandworkerWritten 21 August 2022
- We have been visiting this place since 2009 and watched it over the years mature into the wonderful place it is today and the variety of wild life there is amazing. We have seen a bird of prey (Red Kite) hunting there and have seen goldfinches in the hedgerows, Blackface gulls and Terns nesting on the platform in the middle of the lake put there for them, Crested Grebes fishing and the usual ducks, geese and swans raising their broods. There are fenced of areas for the Skylarks to breed in peace. There are beautiful reflections in the lake making it a lovely calming place to come for a walk. There are lots of beautiful wild flowers in the spring and summer and a wonderful variety of butterflies. There is a fitness trail and there are play grounds and picnic facilities there as well as a fenced off area for dogs.Written 16 May 2022
- The Cinderella pantomime was fantastic! The cast are very talented and put on a top class performance. And it was such a lovely bonus that the kids could take photos with the cast afterwards.Written 3 December 2022
- PLEASE NOTE: currently closed until 2023 for construction of a visitor's centre, the car park is locked from 8pm until the end of August.
Nice woodland, fields and Riverside areas for walking, picnics etc. Currently no playground for children but I'm hoping that the refurbishment will address thisWritten 19 July 2022
- Super fun outing with the kids and the staff was super understanding about socially distancing and the questions from those attending the attraction. REally appreciated during these times!Written 21 June 2020
- We have used the lounge in Gatwick before which is why we booked this one. Very different experience not much selection of food, felt very grubby. The food that was available was cold as it was left out. Very hot inside lounge when it became busy.Written 4 January 2023
- We went to Hounslow Heath for the first time yesterday and were very impressed. The wild roses were in bloom and there was lots of bird song. There were some lovely views along the River Crane and there are some marked pathways with points of interest along the way to look out for. We did the Wildlife walk and will go back another day to do the History Hike. The paths were well maintained and easy to follow and we saw a few families out with baby strollers. We were watched by some foxes hiding in the long grass at one point on the wildlife walk.Written 28 May 2022