What travellers are saying
- Great market, one of the best I’ve been to. Lots of availability. Beautiful flowers, good coffee, great produce. Lots of variety. They are only open certain days of the week.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Tanger outlet in Lancaster PA has about 70 ish stores in all mainly the normal ones everyone is familiar with this location has a large pottery barn located n the complexWritten 2 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the reasons I come to this outlet is to shop at QVC outlet. They have bargains throughout the year but during the holidays it’s much more. I always find something to get for my family. For the men in the family there are small electronics. For the ladies I usually get handbags, kitchen items, QVC does have some unique items you can’t find anywhere else.
The only complain I have is that the staff can be a little more pleasant especially around the holidays. Some are really nice but a few are like ‘why am I here’ attitude. They don’t have to be overly friendly but...
Also, the handbags don’t come with the charms that they show online. Always, something is missing..ite either the strap itself, or the charms or the tags. When we question, we are told that’s the reason they are at the outlet stores. Then why some of the bags have every accessory they come with? That statement is not true in my experience. Outlets have out of season items and/or customer returns that have not been used.
I think, the bags that don’t have straps, should have another 10% discount at the least so customers can use that to buy straps online. I end up not buying because there are no straps. These bags end up in the final sale bin after several months.
I would still recommend shopping at QVC at this location.Written 19 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is such a cool place to shop. Actually all of downtown Lancaster seems like it has had a face lift. We found so many interesting things to buy in Building Character at very reasonable prices.Written 12 February 2023
- Stopped into the gallery on Friday afternoon for a peek around. You are immediately drawn to the bright beautiful colors she chooses to paint in and her unique style. She is a delightful woman to speak with about her work as is her assistant Kathy. Such a fantastic visit.Written 29 September 2018
- IF you are staying at the Marriott, this is right across Queen street on the square. Every month there is a featured artist but some other artist's works are also on sale/display - so it isn't all just one thing.
I urge you to check out Franz Fox's art which is there now - June 2019.
I also love the hand-painted ceiling lamps that are for sale.Written 11 June 2019
- I had just moved into town seeking a higher quality diet without wanting to travel far or spend a crazy amount of money. I had brought this up to a local and they said they knew of Nature Ridge Farm. I then went to visit them and found everything I knew I wanted. Perfect price, trusted source, and very local. Thank you, Nature Ridge!Written 18 September 2023
- i am local so this is the places i have visited or am interested in as i travel by local bus i am limitedWritten 28 June 2019
- If you are visiting Lancaster city, this is the place to be. Some of the best restaurants and shopping are on this street. Queen Street with all of the surrounding streets have an old world feel.
FYI - there are a few municipal garages to park in the vicinity.Written 16 August 2021
- Red Rose Commons has a nice selection of stores to choose from. I stopped in a few stores. I had an order pick up at Old Navy and wound up spending the morning shopping at other stores with my family.Written 22 July 2022
- This really is not a tourist venue, but rather one that could be made into something wonderful for the local folks. We did enjoy the exhibit that was hanging - mostly watercolors by elderly folks and we wished there had been a docent to dicuss things with, but as stated - it is not a real tourist site,Written 19 February 2015
- Very nice experience! The owners are really kind and welcoming! We came in during their summer party. They really do appreciate their clientele. And the wine was great!Written 20 August 2021
- There are lots of handmade and one-of-a-kind artworks. The owner is also the cashier and will tell you about her art philosophy. The objects for sake are nicely displayed. Lots of various price-points are available. If you searching for a unique gift, stop in.Written 13 November 2022
- Relatively new area for shopping in the Lancaster area. Great selection of different stores from crafts to groceries to restaurants and everything in between. Very friendly service in the stores that we went into. Convenient access to the main roads and very convenient parking for all of the stores in this area. Can probably find anything that one would want.Written 15 June 2019
- This is a place where one can go and see autistic people being artistic. You will get a history lesson on how this was founded and funded. You will also get to meet the fantastic people who create such wonderful works of art.Written 27 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Lancaster
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Lancaster:See more shopping for couples in Lancaster on Tripadvisor