- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- What a wonderful market. It's not only a "farmer's market" (what we've expected), no, it's like kind of a festival. Live music, crafted goods, food - even vegan food, finally - flowers, lemonade, musicians, happy people, it was wonderful.Written 28 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped in at this gallery to pick up a commission piece. This is a large gallery conveniently located with parking. We looked around at the variety of art in the gallery. There were unusual baskets, 3D pieces, and a variety of artwork from numerous artists. They also have classes available with different artists. We loved looking around at the different pieces. This is a wonderful gallery.Written 17 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well, it's a mall. Nothing overly special. Some nice kids' activites. Average food places. If you have time in Columbus, it's can be a nice outing and walk for a half day. All on one level. Near a large movie complex. What makes it worth four stars? The two chain department stores--Belk and Dillard's--have excellent stock. Better than so-called "A" stores such as those in the capital of NC, Raleigh. Belk even has a separate men's store--something you don't see often outside Macy's in San Francisco.Written 23 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place was large. Few booths were so tight you couldn't walk through. Same old stuff you see at any antique mall.Written 18 February 2020
- We bought many Christmas gifts here, and everyone loved their items! Beautiful blown glass items, unique gourd pianos, jewelry, handmade wood items, gorgeous pottery, and much more! You can't go wrong with anything here! And you'll buy plenty for yourself, too!Written 30 December 2016
- There is always something new, thought provoking, and exciting to see at Tapp's Arts Center. I have been to a few events and all have been worth it. The exhibitions in the gallery space and windows are always exciting and intriguing. Facility is great! Art is great! Events are Great! Tapp's is Great! Must See!Written 1 September 2017
- I can’t speak to the arts component of this place (locally known as “701 Whaley”), but the large annex-like room used for band concerts and other special events is well-suited for the purpose. The place has a cozy-intimate feel and surprisingly good acoustics. We recently attended a concert featuring the Dick Goodwin Big Band (one of our long-time favorites) and enjoyed it very much. The casual seating and open bar (beer/wine, pizza) were just right for the occasion. There is free parking in the adjacent lot.Written 13 April 2017
- Just have fun browsing the odd and eccentric products -- the mainline stuff is nice, but the creative options (from candy bins to jarred foods and goofy socks) are more fun.Written 12 August 2022
- This is a great place to visit. There are plenty of peanuts and popcorn. There are also barrels of individual candies, like Mary Jane's, Smarties, and taffy. The back section has supplies for parties and carnivals. The people working there are friendly. My husband found Divinity fudge bar which he had as a child. He bought it and it was not only delicious, but brought back memories of his family's cross country trips. This is definitely a place to visit, but it has moved to Main Street.Written 17 August 2018
- If you love music--this is the place for you.. Thousands of used cd's and records... great friendly staff. Love the $1 bargain bins. I went there years ago, now my son is into LP's...he loves the place.. This is a classic Columbia 5-points landmark-- Go and enjoy!Written 15 August 2022
- I was just walking around town and saw the art gallery a really nice lady there.
They do have very interesting pieces of art here the main area when you come in is a loft open space like itWritten 22 March 2019
- Contracted with Tom Lockhart to create a light fixture/chandelier for our new lakefront home. It’s spectacular and we LOVE it. He’s creative and has vision for what makes the room a showstopper with his art. Last year he made pendant lighting for kitchen to hang over island. Colors in glass are amazing and love them, too. Could not be more pleased amd highly recommend. Tom focuses on the client being satisfied and is so easy to work with. He and Ryan are amazing artists. Whether you buy for yourself or for a gift, all the glass art is fabulous.Written 9 November 2021
- Fabulous bookstore!
I called ahead to see if they had books by Diane Chamberlain and the guy on the phone was very patient and helpful. We were just passing through town and had to Google for a used bookstore.
Very pleased with my experience.Written 3 May 2021
- this is the only place we go to get our jewerly watches anything in that line fix also at a reasonable price also will appraise if needed friendly staff thanks.Written 7 January 2020
- New energetic manager, great variety of books for all ages, Nooks, toys and gifts, clean well-run Cafe with Cheesecake Factory options. Last great bookstore locally. Membership has many benefits.Written 4 August 2019