Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Hilton Head
Admission tickets from S$16.22
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- time of visit limited time on beach, but did visit the plaza for some shopping. Believe the summer months would be better.Written 19 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had such a great time taking the class that was all about gin. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. Ian was a great instructor. If you are looking for a fun evening, would highly recommend taking a class at the Hilton Head Distillery.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have learned to always rent a bicycle on Hilton Head. I am in average health but most of the island is flat and a bike ride is an excellent way to explore. My only drawback is I rode to Coligny from Harbour Town and once I got back my body was in protest. But that is only because of my lack of physical fitness. But the places you see and can visit on a bike on HHI are worth low price of a rental. And delivery is included.Written 15 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful grounds! A nice walk, beautiful flowers and rare bushes/trees. Maintenance of the area was fantastic, great job. Something to see!Written 11 January 2023
- We appreciated Mike’s knowledge and no rush attitude. Great for kids and adults alike! Where else can you go and in an hour to see 4 alligators hanging out on the banks… one was at least 9 feet long…An osprey flying over head and a multi colored night heron? Thank you Mike for taking your time and sharing your knowledge you made it even more intriguing!Written 14 December 2022
- Once again we enjoyed walking (and sitting) around this area. There are interesting shops, numerous gastronomic temptations, and the pleasing background of the harbor and its accompanying boats.
This is yet another pleasant option, which makes visiting HH such a joy.Written 31 December 2022
- A very well maintained Nature Preserve with 14 miles of trails you can hike or bike. Several wildlife viewing areas where you may even see a gator. If you are into bird watching, this is a great place to view a wide variety of local and seasonal birds. Plenty of signs to help you easily navigate the Preserve. Good for all ages.Written 1 November 2022
- Fast paced clinic that focuses on YOU! Have gone to many clinics, this one is one of best. Also took rhe serve clinic with Eric….it gets an A++Written 15 September 2022
- I goofed, I thought we were going to Folly Beach with the long wooden pier, instead we found one of the cleanest beaches ever. They have toys for the kids to share and tennis balls for your dog to chase. There is a rack of baskets to pick up any trash as well as a garbage can. Doggie bags are available. Beautiful scenery, nice dunes, and soooo clean!Written 20 November 2022
- took the Gullah tour and this was one of the stops. saw the last one-room school house on the islandWritten 19 December 2022
- You have to go thru a gated community and pay $9 which I was not expecting but it was worth it! Views from the top of the lighthouse are great and while crowded the gift shop at the top was lovely.Written 23 January 2023
- Once again, visiting this area was one of the pleasant parts of our HH stay.
Whether dining at Poseidon, indulging at Kilwins (ice-cream) or French Bakery (desserts), exploring shops or just enjoying the delightful Xmas decorations; partaking of this section of the Island is always a pleasure.Written 31 December 2022
- This was the best beach with the least amount of people. Parking was super cheap. Beautiful sunrise.Written 8 September 2022
- Stopped in briefly just as they were finishing Adoration. Beautiful church and was greeted by a very friendly priest. Was able to pray in the sanctuary and look at the beautiful architecture. Would love to attend a mass there!Written 22 December 2022
- Great destination for picking up interesting trip memorabilia and pretty souvenirs. We always like their artistic jewelry.Written 22 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hilton Head
Hilton Head Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 10:58 PM|