- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- Such a wonderful location with great wines and an entertaining and friendly tasting experience. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a wine tasting in this area.Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We dropped in and loved the ambiance and the service. Food on offer was perfect for snacking with a bottle of their rose. Definitely recommendWritten 14 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This winery is definitely worth the trip. It’s hidden in beautiful bush land. The lady was super helpful and let us try whatever we wanted for free!! All wines were not available due to bushfires and floods. We purchased both red and white wines.Written 7 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful wine tasting with Vinnie and Sharon. Vinnie is the wine owner and maker and has extensive knowledge and passion for his wines. He was clearly enthusiastic about the Beechworth region and the variety of tastes that his grapes can produce. The tasting room has some great decor and the homemade salami was a delicious addition to the experience. Thank you very much!Written 4 November 2022
- Our family of seven including our one year of grandson fitted so well into the spacious accommodation. for our 4 day stay. Serena was most welcoming and very understanding after the the postponement in 2020 and replied promptly to emails.
It was a perfect time of year to visit the Beechworth area if a little cool for swimming but one guest had a swim. We loved wandering in the garden and discovering the interesting selection of plants. The cherry tomatoes were delicious. The house was equipped with everything needed for our stay including the plush highchair and all the kitchen equipment was of high quality and thoughtfully comprehensive. The selection of meals that could be procured was perfect. The special dinner supplied by Glenbosch for a birthday celebration was a gourmet experience as each course had its own special appeal and Serengale Wine paired perfectly. Cecily's three nut cake was delicious and the BBQ pack excellent. The early evening wine tasting at the Cellar Door was very relaxing and purchases were made, including the Rose. The vineyard is very central for exploring the region though we did not venture too far, taking in the charm of Beechworth and district and a very pleasant lunch at the Indigo Vineyard opposite.Written 19 June 2021
- We visited this amazing little winery on the Beechworth Hidden Wineries weekend (second weekend of every month) and honestly cannot recommend coming to see this awesome little winery enough. Tracey produces some great wines, with her Rose, Pinot Noir and Shiraz being absolutely superb! Definitely recommend a visit and can’t wait to come back.Written 9 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Beechworth
- These are the best places for couples seeking wineries & vineyards in Beechworth:See more wineries & vineyards for couples in Beechworth on Tripadvisor