State Parks • Parks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Some unexpected weather changed my plans for this trip, and due to snow on the golf course, I was unable to golf here. Aside from that uncontrollable downfall, this state park is unreal! It’s extremely spacious with tons of trails all over. The waterfall views were unreal, and the snow really made for a picturesque view. I did some mountain biking between a few hiking trails. It was wonderful. There is a massive lake that looks great for paddle boarding, but again it was freezing when I was there.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is AMAZING!!!!! We will be back in the warmer weather for sure. We enjoyed hiking and seeing the waterfalls.
There are so many places for camping and renting cabins. There are trails everywhere. We didnt do the entire park due to freezing cold temps and time. this is a must do and see and even just driving around was nice.Written 9 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best time to view this falls is before evening. The setting sun faces this fall, making getting great photos a little difficult. There is also a nice small suspension bridge nearby to cross as well.Written 26 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located near the Nature Center, a easy walk to the over look. Be sure not to miss the small falls near Cane Creek it's nice too --- just look to your right when you are at the over look. I thought the color of the water was so beautiful.Written 26 February 2022
- Shot there for the first time as part of a convention group. I don't shoot at a lot commercial ranges anymore since my day job is in a range complex and I have 25 meter steel off my own porch. That said, I don't have a thousand meters of electronic targets or multiple pistol bays. The pro shop is very fairly priced on parts and accessories, the first timer's safety video managed not to be terrible as so many of them are, and I got some good shooting in while seeing some friends I hadn't seen since before COVID.Written 17 July 2022
- I took 2 of my kids, one who had never been on a horse before and is 7. The ride was great. She had Stubby who decided to lead his way a couple times, but she was able to get him back in line. The horses stayed in their line aside from those couple times. The stables are clean and there are other farm animals on site. We enjoyed it so much we went on Wednesday and came back again on Friday and did another ride. Highly recommend for beginners to experienced riders.Written 16 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Spencer
- The best outdoor activities in Spencer according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Spencer on Tripadvisor
Spencer Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 3:35 AM|