- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
38 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- I hadn't been back to Trent Park since the building works began, but recently joined their running club and have discovered so much more of the park. The new estate is not too intrusive, there's still miles of footpaths, it's quite easy to get lost.
My rating is for the outdoor space, I haven't tried the toilets or cafe, but it's a jewel, easily reached on foot from Cockfosters or Oakwood, also plenty of parkingI think there is a minibus from Oakwood.
You can also walk from here through Hilly Fields and on to Whitewebbs or Forty Hall, yet more Enfield open spaces.Written 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good. Some parts are a bit overgrown. The place is clean and pretty tidy. There is a lot to look at with gardens, area of animals and a café. The café food was good. There are a lot of different gardens with some interesting designs. Overall good.Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent. We went to the Halloween Pumpkin Hunt (in Oct half term) and it was good (not busy). You walk around the grounds looking for pumpkins. The parking is only £2.50, with free entry. It has a small café. The place is clean and tidy, the staff were friendly. Overall very good.Written 1 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Forty Hall makes for a great outing, especially if you pick a day with the farmers market. Bring the dogs, go for a walk, explore the area. Does the job well!Written 8 August 2021
- Great museum - not big but still fascinating and the volunteers and staff are lovely! Well worth a visitWritten 25 October 2022
- We visited on a Saturday afternoon with a toddler. It was easy to find. Ample parking available. The farm is sign posted well and it is easy to find your way around. The girl at the entry point was short and curt. It would have to nice to get some information at check-in. It would also be helpful if more boxes / bags for collection are around farm to avoid having to walk back to the entry gate. No cafe or snack bar onsite.Written 29 August 2022
- This is a spacious and well maintained park. Playing fields, courts, space to walk dogs, ponds to explore and a cute community cafe.Written 2 March 2019
- I have adored and prayed here for over 22 years. I could live in this beautiful, welcoming and historical church. It fills me with a sense of love, strength and peace. I have been visiting St Andrew's on and off for over 30 odd years but to pray for over 22. It soothes my pain and rejoices with me, my Joys. Long may St Andrew's remain the focal point of Enfield Town and beyond. God Bless. Jayne Marsh of Enfield.Written 9 May 2019
- This holds many childhood memories, and some things do not change. It is a peaceful park maintained by the Lodge volunteers. The park is three parts. The first section is landscaped, the second open land and the third section with playground equipment. It is deceptively spacious.Written 16 September 2020
- The park is lovely, safe and quiet, full of beautiful ducks and swans.
Unfortunately, all the high part is a private golf club. The first time I saw the green amazing hill, I thought it was part of the park and immediately fancied to go there. Then I discovered that the only thing you can do is a walk through an often muddy track between the private golf fields 😯
Another less pleasant aspect is that sometimes the rubbish collection is poor, so the bins are full and the wind blows the rubbish all aroundWritten 3 May 2021
- Lovely and clean park with lots of things to do for children of all ages. Highly recommended! One negative thing is thst toilets are not great....Written 1 June 2018
- This place is a hidden gem. The owner is really friendly and chatty and has really nice items. I wish I could buy everything!Written 21 October 2018
- Some great stalls and fantastic food here. Not as traditional as it might be but if you’re in the town it’s a great place for fruit and veg, books or a takeaway!Written 29 August 2019
- This park/recreation ground has some nice features like the newish well built benches with hooped cycle racks, good paths and an excellent set of open air exercise machinery that can serve up to about 16 people at a time (about the best we have seen). The car parking area lets it down though - very drab, neglected and unkempt looking. Toilets hard to find if they are open at all. Good allotments though so about average overall.Written 15 May 2018
- My girlfriend, Grace and I had a fantastic time completing the Treetop Challenge at Go Ape Cockfosters. The course was really varied, super fun and more challenging (in a good way) than expected.
The gloves were really useful in the cold conditions and well worth the £3.95 for the grip.
Our instructor was great and we felt safe at all times. Cannot recommend enough!Written 16 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Enfield