Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The new owner(s) have dramatically improved the winery! They feature food trucks, trivia nights and live music on the weekends. Highly recommend! And…you can bring your dog!Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Inside, there is a gift shop and some displays. Outside, in the back, there is a great view to be seen.
Out front, there were a couple of tables set up for park info. That is, there were Rangers to talk about hikes and thing to do. The Ranger who chatted with us was knowledgeable about the hike we were interested in. She marked up a map for us to use; very helpful.Written 9 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful property, easy to ride horses and sweet guides made this a memorable experience with our 8 and 9yo kiddos.Written 6 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jordan Hollow is the best riding experience I have had in Virginia (and I have tried MANY places)! My daughter and I took the walk/trot group ride. Our guide was fun, observant, and made the ride feel like we were all friends out for a ride. We had different levels of riders in our group and she made sure we all got to do what we were comfortable with.
The horses are beautiful! The prices are good! The owner made my daughter and I feel like family as soon as we met.
I cannot recommend this place enough for any age or experience! I'm already thinking about the next ride!Written 7 September 2022
- What an absolutely amazing experience. The love Jennifer has for her birds was definitely shown by her presentation and all the information provided.
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience with Lilly Marie — very memorable!Written 1 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Stanley
- The most popular things to do in Stanley with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Stanley on Tripadvisor