Sports Camps & Clinics
Classes & Workshops in Hilo
Top Classes & Workshops in Hilo, HI
Classes & Workshops in Hilo
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Classes & Workshops
What travellers are saying
- We bought an introductory flight for out son's 15th birthday. He told us he was thinking of becoming a pilot after high school, so we figured it was good to get him up in a place with an actual flight instructor to see if this was for him or not. He absolutely loved it. Scott was very patient and explained everything. He also encouraged him about getting a degree, keeping track of his flight hours and recommended some colleges and ground school platforms that he could start. Our son was thrilled and wants to pursue this career. Sights along the Hamakua coast was amazing (we live here in Hawaii, but it was nice to see the coastline and see some amazing waterfalls). Would recommend this to any teen who is thinking about a career in aviation.Written 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was traveling alone on bigisland of Hawaii this spring, and participated in their classes such as Hula dance, Lei making, Palm Hat and basket weaving, ukulele lesson!
I loved the atmosphere that they had in the space with beautiful garden view.
The instructors were professional in teaching their classes and were very accommodating in giving a private class for myself. I will definitely come back in my next trip to Hawaii with my family and friends. The time I spent in their space will be my best memory in Hawaii. MAHALO and thank you!Written 29 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We asked a local musician friend where to see live music while staying near Hilo. This place was the first he mentioned, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Immediately we were part of the local scene catching a second hand high with a just killer rotation of musicians. We heard riffs across the jazz spectrum for many hours in this sweet sweet down to earth jazz night. Such a treat for the whole family to find something so authentic and genuine. Can't recommend Highly enough.Written 5 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hilo
- These places are best for classes & workshops in Hilo:
- Marie Kerby
- Stephen Motherwell
- Rainbow Reiki Energy
- Big Island Healing Arts Lomilomi Clinic
- Aloha Skies Aviation