Helicopter Tours • Swim with Dolphins
Swim with dolphins in New York City
THE 5 BEST Places to Swim with Dolphins in New York City
Places to Swim with Dolphins in New York City
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Swim with Dolphins • Duck Tours
What travellers are saying
- They did not send me electronic tickets even I have payed a lots of money for it to them, they just took my money from credit card, but did not send e-tickets, I sent them the complain but they refused it , they claims that they have sent it to my email, but did not receive it. I do not recomment this ticket provider at all.Written 5 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The African Safaris are best with wild cruising. I enjoyed to see the big five animals and taking my best sunset photos in Serengeti. I appreciate Africa Natural Tours Company Limited for their experience they shared with me in Safaris!Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have a lot of things to say about my overall experience in Africa , but I had the best time in Tanzania and it was all made possible by the best Tanzania tour operator; Burigi Chato Safaris, I was well welcomed by the Burigi Chato safaris guide who helped me with all my luggages and transfered me to my hotel in Moshi, he was very professional and briefed me about the weather and the good people of Tanzania . The next day I had my breakfast and wanted to relax a bit before hiking the highest mountain in Africa ; mount Kilimanjaro. The Burigi Chato safaris staff helped me get the best out of my time in Tanzania, they scheduled a day trip to marangu waterfalls and I must say I had a really good time, my Burigi Chato safaris guide talked all about the amazing culture of chagga people and we even had a chance to drink a cup of coffee, the next day I started my hiking to Kilimanjaro mountain and the very patient and professional Burigi Chato safaris mountain Guide and his whole team supported me all the way to the summit, I was well taken care of throughout my hiking and when I came back I was awarded with a certificate and we danced a little! After seven days climbing mount Kilimanjaro using the lemosho route I wanted to visit the famous Serengeti, the Burigi Chato safaris team still came through for me, and arranged a five days Safari with one night in Serengeti, we visited the ngorongoro crater, tarangire national park , and lake manyara national park . We saw all the famous animals and my Burigi Chato safaris guide knew all the right spots to drive to searching for animals, when I came back from my Safari adventure I wanted to relax on the beautiful Zanzibar beaches , the Burigi Chato safaris staff made sure I had the nice hotel and I was well taken care of throughout the time I was there. The mesmerizing weather of Tanzania and all it's beautiful safari spots made me very happy. A lot of thanks to Burigi Chato safaris staff for helping me make life time memories, I can't wait to go back to Tanzania.Review of: #1 New York (USA)-Tanzania | Serengeti Safari & Kilimanjaro Operators | BURIGI CHATO SAFARIS CO LTDWritten 6 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City
- These places are best for swim with dolphins in New York City:
- AFRICA NATURAL TOURS LTD
- #1 New York (USA)-Tanzania | Serengeti Safari & Kilimanjaro Operators | BURIGI CHATO SAFARIS CO LTD
- Globe Travel Planner
- Flightsclear LLC