- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
137 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 137
What travellers are saying
- The grounds are very clean, bathrooms not so much, in one area behind Mexican restaurant was always clogged up, the other one inside a restaurant ran out of toilet paper.... this made being a vendor out there for the weekend uncomfortable & for the price you pay for a table these things should not be an issue. We were under the shelter behind the office.....Written 22 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the best coastal Georgia contemporary art galleries. Beautiful sculptural and decorative art glass as well as amazing hand crafted jewelry.Written 11 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped by Picker Joe's on a recent trip to Savannah. There was a great selection of merchandise. At this time I found a lot of items that are mid-century modern. Joe's also has a big selection of architectural salvage items. Their prices are more reasonable than the antique stores in the historical district. If you are thirsty, you can stop by the vintage soda fountain in the back of the store. Nice people running the place too.Written 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Conveniently located in City Market, Signature Gallery is a must see for both tourists and locals alike. Local artists exhibit their work and it is available to purchase at a reasonable price. The artists themselves man the gallery, so you are always assured of meeting one of them in person. All of them are knowledgeable and advocate for each others work.Written 15 June 2019
- It's a local market but since it's in the middle of the tourist crunch, there is an emphasis on tourist stuff and simple souvenirs.Written 7 December 2019
- Phenomenal place! Stunning and unique pieces I have seen nowhere else. The friendliest staff in the friendliest city, bar none and hands down. Gorgeous and breathtaking pieces to fit any budget.Written 22 August 2020
- It was a regular antique shop, nothing that out of the ordinary like I feel people claim it to be. My mom would have really liked it - lots of beautiful furniture. The upstairs was closed when we visited. Staff let us be to explore and weren't rude but weren't the friendliest.Written 13 August 2021
- The store has everything you could hope to find! Jere was great to work with! Can’t wait to shop there again.Written 24 August 2022
- What a lovely artist and gallery! The place is full of light, color, and happiness. Tiffani's work is beautiful and colorful. I purchased a lovely Christmas ornament and would love to own a painting some day.Written 19 March 2020
- This art gallery is the bomb! What caught my eye were the paintings of scenes from the movie "The Big Lebrowski" and what kept me inside ooohhhing and awwwwhhhing for at least an hour were all the fantastic paintings, odds and ends, and fabulously unique and expertly crafted works of art! I'm also a sucker for cats and "Pete the Cat" paintings and merchandise was in there and I snatched up some goodies right away! "The Dude" shirt is THE shirt to get to commemorate your visit to Savannah, the magnets are also hilarious ;), and the fantasy paintings by Fian Arroyo are mesmerizing :o! Overall, a must-see and shopping location in Savannah, GA and definitely one of the highlights of my trip! Lastly, the young woman working in there was so kind, helpful, and knowledgeable and she gave me the perfect advice for my newly bought art prints which will help them look great framed! Thanks!Written 10 August 2019
- My kinda place. Not for everyone. But if you like or love old vintage things, take the stairs down and enjoy. Extremely friendly. If not buying just the window shopping is awesome. All sort of things.
Weight yourself and get your future. Only a quarter. Haven't seen one of those in many years. Go and check it out.Written 6 November 2018
- Beautiful art work. Love the local vibe. Enjoy meeting one of the local artist every time I go in. Great selection and a large variety of work.Written 4 October 2021
- Stopping in at Savannah State Farmers Market at about 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning, my daughter and I found only two open market vendors. We stopped at Stokes Produce as this stand seemed to have more variety. The other vendor was several hundred yards away at the opposite end of the market.
We purchased Georgia peaches, sugar plums, a seedless watermelon and freshly fried BBQ pork rinds. A $21.00 purchase that they reduced to $20.00 upon request. Stokes Produce had a few dozen fruit and vegetables to choose from, boiled peanuts, hibiscus bushes and even sod for your lawn. When choosing a watermelon, the young lady working that stand taught me how to knock and what to listen for when picking a fresh melon.
Georgia peaches and sugar plums were fresh and juicy. My daughter and I ate most of them on the drive home to Florida. She didn't care for the pork rinds, but I found them fresh and tasty. We haven't eaten the watermelon yet, so I cannot report on that.
Polite and friendly staff - they answered all of my questions. A decent experience, but I expected more vendors.
William E. Lewis Jr.
Vero Beach, Florida.Written 24 June 2018
- We were only going to get honey from the honey store, and happened to stumble on what we thought was just another antique store to browse. Boy, were we wrong.
As soon as you walk through the door, there truly is a warming feeling.
My friend walked ahead of me, and I stopped to read the articles on the wall and look at the pictures associated with them. What an incredible story to a life spent giving and loving, not only to his family (shown throughout by the many pictures), but his customers, his community, and local animal shelters.
I absolutely loved the artwork and antiques, but to see the love radiate from all the letters and e-mails that were sent to him is incredible. You see how he affects that person that wrote each one by the time they took to express their love and thankfulness to him and the bond that he has made with them will last their lifetime.
I say kudos to Vincent for such an amazing impact he has made. He has touched so many lives, and I can say without a doubt, he has touched mine.Written 16 June 2022
- One of my favorite finds in Savannah! They had a really great mix of items (not just the usual rows of china and silverware) and the staff is super helpful. I had a hard time choosing between two vintage handbags and one of the guys called the owner right away and I ended up with one for free! We visited several antique shops while in Savannah and by far, this was my favorite one.Written 9 November 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Savannah
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Savannah:See more shopping for groups in Savannah on Tripadvisor