- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
31 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- The Belles Ferry is a great way to get a view of Savannah's waterfront and see how the city is set up on a small bluff. The FREE ferry works on a triangle route, going from the Riverwalk at the visitors center in front of city hall across the Savannah River to the Westin and Convention center on Hutchinson's Island and then back across the river to the south end of the Riverwalk at Morrell Park. It then goes back to the Riverwalk location at the visitor's center/city hall. After walking the city all day, it was nice to take a break to save some walking and pick it up at Morrell Park to get back closer to our hotel. Runs from 7am to 10pm.Written 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- •Captain Gary is down to earth, punctual, friendly,
and has never disappointed us on our numerous trips out with him!! 🐚
•Shown below are just some of mY favorite pictures,
from some of the different trips we have taken with Cpt. Gary.
He is Very knowledgeable about this beautiful place.
Honestly, THE BË$T guide in the area!
Hope you enjoy your time out on the water,
and that my review may be
helpful to You,
and That You have a great time with G&W excursions,
like we have!
•I left this awesome review,
Simply because I am not trying to keep this amazing service a secret! Trying to Pay it forward,
& commend a great company!
•We are very much Looking forward to our next trip out!!
🐚 See ya soon! 🐊 -sarahG.Written 27 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- informative and fun! my boyfriend and i had a great time. we are locals and learned a lot. found a lot of new restaurants for us to try in the future :)Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We just finished our bike tour with Jamie, and it was fantastic. We did the regular bus tour of Savannah and were overwhelmed with detail. By happenstance we came across the Royal Bike Tour and gave it a chance. This tour is more personal . Yes some of the information is duplicated but with Jamie we were able to spend more time at each stop. For us, it was worth the time and money. Jamie did an outstanding job. Semper Fi Marine.Written 31 March 2021
- This company is no longer in operation. You can see the message on the company web site ("Effective February 14, 2017, we are no longer in operation"). You get the same message when you call the phone number.Written 14 August 2017
- Stacey of Chatham Cabs was a lifesaver. I needed a car to pick up my family at the Savannah Airport ASAP for an emergency. Stacey checked his schedule and called me back to confirm. The price was completely in line with town taxis and cheaper than Uber. My family does not speak English that well and were in the midst of an emergency involving hospitals; we found Stacey was extremely accommodating and patient. The ride was punctual, efficient and seamless and he even called me after he dropped them off. This is what hospitality is all about.Written 14 May 2021
- Timely response. Easy booking. Communicated effectively and pick up/drop off was seemless. I happened to be the only booking for the day so I was very happy that they still accepted my reservation. Trip down was informational and enjoyable. I highly recommend!Written 14 August 2022
- Booked this for our son. Easy to book and fair prices. Son loved the transport. First class service. Will use againWritten 7 September 2018
- On this visit to Savannah, we were without a car and were dependent on Lyft to get to and from the airport, and on public transportation to get around town. This free bus was a big help. While I was in a conference, my wife rode the bus to several museums and sights, but I rode it to visit Forsyth Park one day after my sessions were over. With two different routes consisting of interlocking loops, it covers a lot of area, and most of the historic district. Bus stops are marked with a map and a purple dot that matches the purple buses. Seemed like it was used by a lot of tourists, but some locals as well. Would definitely recommend the Express Shuttle as a great way to get around.Written 5 November 2019
- KT led a friend and I through a yoga class and I cannot recommend her enough. Neither of us had ever attempted yoga before but she helped keep us both comfortable and relaxed throughout. I'm already planning on joining for one of her paddle boarding yoga classes!Written 19 November 2020
- I had a wonderful time on the boat tour with friends and Captain Dan, who was very attentive to our comfort and safety.
The trip was filled with numerous historic and enlightening stories while cruising through marshes, the Wilmington and Skidaway rivers.
We even got to dock for a bathroom break.😊
Beat day spent on a boat for a non swimmer like myself.😎
Thanks again Captain Dan for answering all of our queries and sharing the Savannah stories so delightfully.😊Written 25 February 2022
- We are so grateful for the care put into safely transporting our group to and from the airport. TLT Smiling Faces Drivers were patient and thorough in keeping track of our group, and easy to get in touch with throughout the day. Highly recommend if you ever need a ride from Savannah Airport.Written 20 September 2022
- Had a short-term need. While others did not pick up, did not call back, or even found it funny that somebody is looking for a pickup within 4 hours.
This company was in front of my house 10 minutes early, very friendly, actually even super funny and it even was the owner himself.
After today, I have a new transportation company for all my travel needs around Hilton Head and Savannah.Written 3 September 2021
- Shot down to go wife's aunt's 90 th birthday party in Hilton Head Island.Picked up the shuttle at far end of the ground transportation. Ride was in a small shuttle bus. Service was safe, efficient and timely. Give them them a shot at your business and you won't be disappointedWritten 3 October 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Savannah
- These experiences are best for transportation in Savannah:
- Private Arrival Transfer from Savannah Airport SAV
- Tybee Island Day Trip
- Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) Airport Hotel Shuttle
- Private Departure Transfer to Savannah Airport SAV
- Savannah Hilton Airport (SAV) to Savannah - Round-Trip Private Transfer
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Savannah:See more transportation for children in Savannah on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Savannah:See more transportation for couples in Savannah on Tripadvisor