- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
84 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 84
What travellers are saying
- Great place to grab a bite to eat and people watch. After you eat take a walk on the beltline which is adjacent to Ponce City Market. Highly recommend coming here if visiting Atlanta.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took my kids here specifically to go to Garrett's Popcorn. While we didn't feel unsafe here, all of my kids commented on the number of security guards and metal detectors throughout the mall and asked why. At the time, I didn't know why. However, after visiting, I did a quick internet search and found the reason. Would I go back? Probably. Would I make a special trip to visit Lenox Square? Probably not.Written 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to visit. Enjoyed walking through and checking out the sights..it was pretty at night and very holidayish
with the lights and big tree.
Watched people ice skate..lots to seeWritten 27 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to pass the time as we were looking for something to do. I was able to get a lot of Christmas shopping done as there were a huge variety of stores there. They also have a huge selection of different foods in the food court to try. We had a good time shopping.Written 27 January 2022
- Nice concept but few stores. Did have lots of places to eat and a CVS store. Liked the covered walkway to my hotel, Hyatt Regency. So didn’t have to go outside. Stores close at 6.Written 24 January 2020
- Just a short walk from Lennox Square, and the shops here are a bit nicer (although Tory Burch at Lennox Square has a better selection). Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Gucci, and Saks has a small Chanel and Louis Vuitton.Written 8 March 2020
- We decided to visit Sweet Auburn Market because it is located on the Street Car route. It is a historic market dating back to 1918 when it operated under a tent on a burnt piece of land from the 1917 Atlanta fire. In 1924, the women's league raised money for a brick building , which ia still the home for the Sweet Auburn Curb Market. At the market, we had the bbq pork from Sweet Auburn Barbeque and cookies from Sweet Auburn Bakery. I'd highly recommend both. There are tables to sit in the center of the market to enjoy the food and the people watching. Atlanta visitors should stop in to get a taste of the local culture.Written 11 November 2019
- I had visited the mall twice in the last week - they are open for business !!!
The mall recently reopened. Some of the kiosks and smaller stores are not open.
There are restaurants in the food court open as well. They appear to be taking
the Covid - 19 situation very seriously. They have hand sanitizers located throughout the mall. They have security passing out masks. They also have signs
promoting social distancing. The mall was not crowded. The crowd here was
very diverse. All in all a safe experience - nice to see a company who actually
cares about the customer for a change. Continued Success !!!Written 31 May 2020
- While visiting the Atlanta area, and being auction-goers, my husband and I thought it would be cool to visit Gallery 63 on a Sunday. Not that we were "expecting" to be on TV or anything...but half the seats were empty, and it was like any other auction. Nothing special, except we did get our pics taken with Paul Brown and Cindy. Although each seemed pretty ho-hum about doing it, they did.Written 14 February 2015
- We have gone back to one store repeatedly over the years for their clothing. The only problem is the mall opens at 11 but the stores open whenever they feel like it. Waited over half an hour this time.Written 22 July 2019
- Went down to get some special sticks at the Davidoff Shop and found the shopping experience to be excellent. First time I felt completely safe in Atlanta in a long time. Plenty of security around with Beverly Hills and a South Beach, Palm Beach Vibe! I like it and take the wife there shopping and eating!Written 8 September 2019
- Awful, avoid at all costs. Overpriced and rude staff. There is a parking scam in effect and you might even get shot with the things are at Lenox lately.Written 7 July 2022
- I went to Macy's over there. I guess you get what you pay for. It's a Walmart version of a department store. Cheap, some actually even pretty good quality items. Customer service is definitely at the level of Walmart's quality. Employees are not that interested in helping you out. They might point you in the general direction but this would be it. The lady at the fitting rooms might fuss a bit at you that you are dumping on her counter clothing from the other side of the store, but she won't bite you ;) We managed even to find helpful cashier, so overall the experience was doable...Written 9 July 2019
- great place to go for odd furniture, stools, chairs, mirrors, etc. Had a great time wondering thru! The employees did not rush me out the door either, even thought it was past closing time on the 4th of July! Can't wait to go back with an empty vehicle or truck!Written 5 July 2017
- Very clear pricing, not too much stock, simple and organized you can find what you need and know the price. I bought a mattress pad and my daughter loves it. It is feather down and was 80.00. They had art, rocking chairs, tables, bedding and lots more. Can’t comment on Frontgate but it is next door and I plan to go next time.Written 24 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlanta
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Atlanta:See more shopping for couples in Atlanta on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Atlanta:See more budget-friendly shopping in Atlanta on Tripadvisor