Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
85 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 85
What travellers are saying
- From or to airport is great. Usually hassle free. Buy card at station kiosks $2 and each trip is $2. Day pass is around $7.
Pre load card when able if know using again and use card (free) to exit stations.
Ride in front car near conductor. Especially at night. Usually safe but dont flaunt your Rolex in the rear car. Common sense.Written 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are staying in downtown Atlanta, the Atlanta Street Car is a great way to get around. We used it to familiarize ourselves with the area and to get to and from the MLK National Historic Park and Oakland Cemetery. The one day pass is a great deal at only $3.Written 22 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Omar is the absolute best you have to do this city night lights tour! would recommend to anyone especially at the beginning of the trip!Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You won’t find a better service in Atlanta. The level of customer service is unmatched! Michael made sure every part of our experience was enjoyable. This team was so accommodating of our needs. We will definitely be using them in the future!Written 2 September 2022
- GOGO Charters made a great first impression with their bus and customer service team. Communication was just enough and always on time and their bus was very luxury. High regards for their serviceWritten 2 March 2020
- I'm writing this review because people tend to only leave a review if something goes wrong.
We chartered a 56 Passenger bus with Shofur. Of course, like most people I was skeptical about their service after reading the reviews. I worked with Cody and Erica, they both were very helpful and a delight to work with. Cody reassured me everything was going to be okay and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. We booked the bus for a round trip from NYC to VA (Friday - Sunday). Our driver Li was great and really sweet. We are a dance company and we travel for competitions with about 27 kids. Li didn't mind the noise the kids made on the bus. The bus was in good condition and the bathroom was clean (make sure you bring your own tissue and hand sanitizer). Overall we had a great experience booking with Shofur and we'll definitely book with them again. Thanks for a great experience!!Written 20 February 2019
- Shironda Stare was exceptional!
Her timelines and professionalism was unsurpassed!
We will definitely be requesting Shironda as our driver on our next trip to Atlanta.Written 23 September 2022
- Easy online booking, text before they come, prompt and efficient driver. We had a party of 6 with an extra pickup. Clean, roomy van/car and arrived at airport in plenty of time. I highly recommend.Written 12 December 2019
- Great experience; will use again. Prompt and responsive. Nice car, courteous driver. Daniel got me to the airport perfectly.Written 23 May 2021
- Baseball is a wonderful craze in Atlanta. Once I waiting for Uber with my family at the Baseball Stadium, It was a pain in the neck. They didn't have any car available for about 45 mins. The second time we went to the Baseball Stadium, I booked Grand Limousine. The service was great and the driver was very professional and was waiting for us outside on time. Not a single moment of waiting. We jumped in a clean, brand new SUV to and from our destination.Written 17 December 2018
- Action Limo handled transportation for our son’s wedding weekend. The service was great exceptional, the vehicles were clean and well-appointed, and the driver was friendly and conscientious. Excellent value and quality.Written 31 January 2021
- The best way to try “van life.” Super nice people and an amazing van - don’t wait to start your adventure. Will be using them for many more trips, thank you!Written 10 June 2022
- I rented a C8 Corvette, the guys were super accommodating. They delivered a car to very convenient location, drop off hassle free the same location. My family and I have a blast. The only thing was my younger son was mad at me for returning the vehicle. Strongly recommend.
Thank you Dean and Nate.Written 19 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlanta
- These experiences are best for transportation in Atlanta:
- Private Arrival Transfer from Atlanta Airport (ATL)
- Private Transfer in Atlanta (ATL)
- Private Departure Transfer to Atlanta Airport (ATL)
- Atlanta Airport Group Transportation & Shuttle Service
- Atlanta Arrival Chauffeur Driven Transport
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Atlanta:See more transportation for children in Atlanta on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Atlanta:See more transportation for groups in Atlanta on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Atlanta:See more budget-friendly transportation in Atlanta on Tripadvisor