- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This shop is a treasure filled with treasures. Organized and packed with surprises around every corner. The super friendly owner has a story for almost everything in the shop and will ship things if you are travelling. We are going back tomorrow!Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This spot has excellent chocolate but the location is closing. It'll still be available at select retailers (John Edwards in Ellsworth, is one). And I hope by mail order...
The peppermint patties and the lemon drops are awesome!Written 12 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So excited to find this shop! We just happened to notice it as we left the West Quoddy Lighthouse, but I'm so glad we stopped there. They had some really great things for sale! Definitely something for everyone. I was specifically looking for something that said easternmost point in the US or something like that on it and I found the perfect shirt here with that. I was so excited. We were able to get things for friends and family too. Really a delightful place to stop for a souvenir!Written 27 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The whale watch was excellent! Would highly recommend it! Great place to collect sea glass! Cute shops. Beautiful sunrise and sunsets! No fast food no box stores - loved it!Written 20 August 2022
- This charming yarn shop was well worth the drive to Lubek. There were many yarn choices. The owner was so pleasant and helpful. I was even able to purchase a dog biscuit for a favorite puppy while I was there! I highly recommend a visit to this shop for knitters visiting Maine.Written 19 August 2019
- We stayed at a house just up the road, and we are so happy we visited! Incredible mosaics, cool studio, great dog. The bird/butterfly/bat houses are just a few of the highlights. Thank you!Written 30 September 2022
- This store was one of my favorites in Lubec. It has such a variety of things, like colorful vintage glass, seaglass art, jewelry, basketry, pottery, dishware, wooden carvings and signage, framed art. Lots of nautical-themed items. Everything was very reasonably priced -- in fact, I was suprised at some of the low prices, especially for the vintage glassware. They also have homemade sandwiches and salads that you can eat on their waterfront back deck. It's like a combination gift shop/cafe. The owner was very nice. It's a place I'll definitely re-visit when I'm in Lubec again.Written 31 August 2022
- Sadly, vinnie has recently retired. We went there for years, and never experienced any unpleasantness. Vinnie went out of his was to get a dinner for us once, and we've had some interesting conversations. He and his delicious treats will be missed!!Written 23 July 2012