- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Went back after two years as live the opal jewellery. The owner is lovely and remembered us from 2020. Bought pink as well as a blue set. Went back at the end of the holiday and got another blue opal set. The staff are really patient and not pushy. Will no doubt be back on our next visitWritten 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To all visitors of the Old Town of Rhodes we recommend a small souvenir shop where you can find a small gift for all occasions that reminds you of your wonderful vacation on the sunniest island of Greece. All souvenirs are made by hand by the wonderful and inspirational Elena. I am sure that after visiting this store your heart will remain in Rhodes forever and you will definitely return.Written 15 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unique sandals !!
For my feeds made Savas specaly sandals. Since years I have only sandals from Savas.
The sandals are strong and very nice.
Best wishes from a 100 kg men.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to rhodes specifically to buy an eternity ring. We had been round the shops in Scotland so I knew exactly what I wanted. I had previous bought jewellery in Greece and it is so much more reasonable and the quality is fantastic. We went round every jewellers in rhodes. Savvas is an honest man who listened to what i wanted and sourced it for me. He didn’t put any pressure on me to buy anything and didn’t give me the sales chat. He was keen to help me get the ring i wanted. . I had previously bought a ring from Savvas 20 years ago . I was delighted that my perfect ring was from Savvas again. Was this a coincidence.No it was due to his professional attitude and he went above and beyond to get the correct ring at a great price. Savvas also altered my other ring to fit a larger finger at no charge. I can’t imagine what i would have been charged in the UK for that Especially needing 18 carat gold. There are to types of jewellers in rhodes One that tells you it is difficult to claim your tax free allowance at the airport and the paperwork is complicated so they will reduce the price instead. The second are the one’s that encourage you to claim and explain how easy it is. . These jewellers are the ones to listen to. We were given €300 at the airport. All you need is the item and receipt and form from the retailer.Before you go though customs You get the form stamped at a desk beside the arrivals area. We also got tax back on other purchases. Enjoy Having a look around the beautiful jewels in rhodes once you know what you are looking for go back to Savvas and let him help you make your choice and at a much better price. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend SavvasWritten 5 November 2022
- I absolutely adore this shop. So much of the stores in Rhodes and elsewhere in Greece are full of literally the same tourist souvenirs so it was such a treat to stumble upon Akis' art in the Old Town. Beautiful hand-crafted original pieces with a distinct Greek flair. I bought a unique piece of glass art for several people in my life - I was in there for 30 minutes picking things out! Akis lovingly wrapped everything in bubble wrap so I could travel back with it to the states. He was such a doll too. He works eight hours a day in his shop crafting his glass and ceramic art, all original designs. I'm thrilled to have his pieces in my home, and to see them in the homes of my friends and family. Highly recommend this shop if you want something truly unique, undeniably Greek, reasonably prices, and gorgeous!Written 11 December 2022
- One of the best Thai massages I’ve had (first is in Thailand) if you get to go to Rhodes make a stop here!! 💆🏽♀️💆🏾♀️🙌🏽😍 I’ve been bent, twisted, stretched and throughly massaged I feel like a new person!! And the bonus was it was 2 mins from our hotel these ladies gave power in their hands 💪🏼💪🏽💆🏽♀️💆🏾♀️ AMAZING so much so we are going back Before we go home!!Written 26 July 2022
- They have really nice smelling soaps and wooden utensils. The shop owner is really friendly and explained me all about her products.Written 11 April 2022
- Very nice shop, big choice of clothes and handbags, very happy with my handbag which I bought, quality is excellent. Service 10/10Written 16 February 2019
- One of the best jewellery store in old town with a huge collection in gold.The owner are so professional, friendly with an excellent helpful service and very good prices.I can definitely recommend this shop to anyone is visiting the island.Great choice for top quality and very nice service.Written 5 October 2022
- Thank you, Mr. Antonis, for finally helping me find earrings that fit me very well and that I may not take off at night. Which fit everything. A beautiful jewelry store, has everything to satisfy the demanding and undemanding woman. I recommend!Written 16 June 2022
- A little magic is there hidden in every item in this beautiful small store. I really liked pieces of pottery made by Koralia - especially the figurines of women (unfortunately I did not have time to come back and buy 2 - I needed a pair - before leaving Rhodes - could you possibly offer selling online and shipping in Europe?). I really admire the fact that the seller knew everything about the designers and the pieces of art they create. It seems that there is a kind of a relation - a friendship - between the owners of the store/the gallery and the artists. And this is the way the magic in selling the art is created.Written 4 August 2020
- Really pretty store with nice souvenirs and jewelry. Different and much nicer than the junk you find on many of the main street's stores. On a really nice street just off the busiest streets.Written 30 August 2022
- Lovely place with friendly owner. Not pushy at all but very informative. Quality ceramics at an excellent price. Items made on site which you can watch. Visit if you can.Written 11 June 2022
- We came to this shop to buy some good authentic Greek wine and where not disappointed. Great selection and picked two really good bottles. Excellent.Written 5 July 2019
- You can find beautiful miniature and very special jewelleries.The artist is very friendly and helpful.Written 19 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Rhodes Town
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Rhodes Town:See more shopping for couples in Rhodes Town on Tripadvisor